What movies have you seen lately?

StamatisX

Ant Man - Great Movie! I love the marvel movies! I loved seeing Michael Douglas again! He is a great actor!

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw the Martian as well. Thought it was a great movie!

- - - Updated - - -

Everest - I thought was a great movie! Love that it was based on a true movie and the main actor died at the end something that's not expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Mad Max was a great movie too! I really love the cast and loved the first Mad Max movies!

Just watched the ( national treasure series ) with Nicolas cage in it

was really good

and really thought out was a really good and all though each movie was good.. anyone who as not seen it id recommend it

the movies are a bit old tho

- - - Updated - - -

was a good movie based on a true story!

• 1 month later...
  • Founder
28 minutes ago, deadbydawn said:

i watched "the visit" the other day and was pleasantly surprised about how much i liked the movie. except the little shit that plays the little boy, i was pissed off by only looking at his face -.- xD

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

I was mildly interested until I saw the above. This guy hasn't made a good movie since sixth sense and is basically a master of flops. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

I was mildly interested until I saw the above. This guy hasn't made a good movie since sixth sense and is basically a master of flops. 

i know, i was glad i didn't notice that he made the movie until i finished watching it haha

• Thumbs Up 1