What movies have you seen lately?

StamatisX

• Founder
my last films were:

Lincoln (much much dialogues but nonetheless (or may because of that) really entertaining)

Flight (not really pioneering but solid and enjoyable)

Django (one word: great)

because of django i had to rewatched inglorious bastards and really don't know which of the two to estimate higher. any oppinions to that?

Both are awesome, I like Django more because it had more 'funny moments' but I agree, it's hard to decide :-)

• 2 weeks later...

The Hobbit wasn't so bad by film standards. Perhaps it pales in comparison to the book, but it also pales in comparison to the LoTR trilogy. Best to just consider it on its own merits.

Went to see Olympus has Fallen, if you have ever been to DC you will laugh at the set they used for the White House, especially how small the front lawn is. That being said, it was a pretty decent action/thriller, Gerard Butler was well cast as the lead actor. Looking forward to Oblivion and After Earth!

I watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey the other night again on Blu-Ray. It was such a dazzling movie! The SFX and visuals in it are among the best I've ever seen, Peter Jackson really delivered a masterpiece! The first 40 minutes were somewhat boring as all they do is mess around but then it keeps getting better and better. Richard Armitage's casting as Thorin was also great, he really brought out the character to life.

I watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey the other night again on Blu-Ray. It was such a dazzling movie! The SFX and visuals in it are among the best I've ever seen, Peter Jackson really delivered a masterpiece! The first 40 minutes were somewhat boring as all they do is mess around but then it keeps getting better and better. Richard Armitage's casting as Thorin was also great, he really brought out the character to life.

I agree, I went and seen the hobbit in the theater in 3D and it was such an amazing movie, i was really surprised because going into the movie i thought that it would be a really boring movie, I cannot wait untill the next release.

Also i recently watched the wrong turn series, i know there kind of old but there still good, with the exception of the newer ones, they were horrible compared to the older wrong turn movies.

• 2 weeks later...