What movies have you seen lately?

StamatisX

• 1 month later...

Well so far, the latest that I've watched was The Star Wars -The Force Awakens.  I agreed to everyone who are saying that its a great film. The plot is quite the same but interesting. It has a twist from the other. Personally, it has a great action so far and a good directing. Overall, a good movie!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't remember the name but it was the Bengahzi movie. It wasn't anything special but did show the narrative of what happened! 

It was more Of a documentary than it was a movie. Not that they had interviews or commentary but a scenario that the scenes were written for the story and not for the screen audience!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched Hateful Eight recently and thought it was excellent. Interesting characters and engaging dialogue made for a three hour film that felt like it went by quickly. Highly recommended even to people who normally don't like Tarantino's work.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess, I said that the last time I've watched was Star Wars. However, I want to update you with what I have seen so far.  Actually, I saw also The "Conjuring 2" and I would rate it as one of the real scariest horror films I saw the latest.  It's actually worth my free time.  A great movie for me!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...