Android and Windows Tablets by Dell

john.daggett94

I found new news about Dell here at techgreet that Dell has introduced some new windows and android powered tablets for users. Is this a good move by Dell, Is Dell trying to increase its market share? What do you think, will users buy these tablets? i like Dell laptops but seriously i never thought about buying a tablet from Dell.

• 8 months later...

Dell sent me a Venue 11 Pro awhile back, the thing was nothing but problems, random power off, wouldn't wake from sleep, loud as hell

Eventually they replaced the motherboard with a new revision, which seemed to fix the random power off

But still wouldn't wake from sleep, the Venue Pro 8 though, that was solid, it was a little on the slow side it having an ATOM CPU and all

But it never crashed, battery life was like a week which is insane.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Hello everyone! I also want to participate in this discussion. I don't know which platform to choose my device on. I also thought about Android, but there are reviews that there are many bugs. What do you think? Or is it better to choose an Windows device?