svl7 we need you for Windows 8.1 :)

Florin

I went into Device Manager once again and from there Uninstalled the driver on the triangled out graphic card, once done, I decided to try yet again the lenovo bios download update from documents folder area. This time (2nd time) it allowed me too and showed both graphic cards and I entered "1" then enter and worked. Then ran the 2ndVGA_Winflash....file and it also gave me the 'y' option so did it and ran for about a minute. And at the very end it flashed quickly before closing 'flashing finished'. So, I rebooted as instructions says. Then reinstalled the latest graphic drivers and it showed the 2 650M's again and still NO enabled first graphic card and triangled out so disabled and re-enabled and gives the 31 error code that windows cannot load the drivers for it.

Shouldn't the bios flash 'stick' and it may be a driver error? I removed few times with that DDU nvidia software and reinstalled but same stubborn issue:

post-24442-14494997367271_thumb.png