Alienware m14x R2 vibrations

kzius

Hi guys, i had this problem since 1 year more or less, someone know how to help me to cease the vibration of the fan when spin faster on my laptop ? i tried 3 fans and always was the same, i checked the 3 screws that holds the fan and are fine.

Alienware said to me " you could try to isolate the fans with a piece of rubber. It could be a damaged screw not holding the fans in place " but don't know how is the best way to isolate the fan.

When the fan spin slow i don't feel anything under my left side of the keyboard, but when goes at high speeds yeah i can feel it pretty much.

Thanks again always for your help.

Call customer help line and tell them to send someone to look into it force them to send someone ( that person will earn money for comming and u will be happy that problem fixed. ), whatever u do u do not want to void warranty. For now use headphones you won't hear anything.:07:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thx guys for your replys, i already bought 3 fans from Aliexpress and a new heatsink. The problem persist as from the begining :(, i open the laptop 10 times more or less to try to find a solution and nothing Works. i had this issue since more than 1 year until now. I don't know what to do =/

Thx for your help