BIOS / VBIOS modification request thread (svl7)

svl7

hi svl7

i just get a p157sm from the vendor "hasee"

and i find its 780m's vbios version is 80.04.92.00.0A(P2053-0001), a little different from ur modded 780m vbios

so i want to keep this version and could u help me mod this bios to unlock all oc limit plz? and it will be nice if u can set the mem clock@1500 cuz dat is the highest stable mem clock i find, then i can focus on finding highest core clock with nvidiainspector without set mem clock again and again

thank you in advance

GK104.zip

[Request] Lenovo z510 bios wifi whitelist removal request

Backup of my bios is uploaded here.

LENOVO-8DCN26WW.rom is uploaded

LENOVO-8DCN26WW.rom

please do help us to remove the bios whitelist

I did run the testback to check the bios is writable or not.

Please do find the upload of result.rar is below

result.rar

Please do help me to remove the whitelist and needed to user intel 7260ac card.

thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks

I had posted this in the Razer forum but then realized that svl7 has his own dedicated request thread.

Hey guys,

I'm posting this as a request to get a modded BIOS for the blade 14inch 2nd gen. Would love to see an unlock for the 765m so we can push it more than 135 core.

I will donate to anyone who uses their time to help us achieve our goal. Maybe the master himself, slv7 would be able to accomplish this?

Attached is the original bios I pulled using the universal bios extractor tool.

Thank you.

RAZER-1.01 BIOS.zip

Hi svl7

can you mod the 780M vbios so that it will be detected as Quadro K5100M?

so that it can be installed with Quadro driver and also the features unlocked.

fyi, i rarely play games and mostly using 3D programs, but also i can't afford the ridiculous K5100M :13_002:

right now i'm using your modded 780M's bios.

i've tried using softmod but the quadro's feature keep locked.

thanks

[Request] Unlocked VBIOS for the 660M/Y580 so it will allow for voltage to be changed via software (e.g. nvidia inspector)

The current BIOS I'm using is ErYani's 1.162 V over volted bios which is based on your unlocked 2.07 bios. However, I'll flash the stock bios/your bios (whichever you'd prefer, since OP says you only work with "stock" bios) before doing any flashing/testing.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me how you to extract the vbios from the main bios, and then how to "re-attach" it?

Thanks,

Taha

Link to original BIOS (from lenovo's site): http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/5dcn40ww.exe

Hey Svl7,

I am sure you have done this one already but can you please provide a VBios for AW18's 770M SLI. Let me know if you need the flash.

There is a beer or a better Lappy donation in it for you~ :D

I think you can use this one Nvidia 770m - 80.06.51.00.0F 'OC edition' - rev02.zip, which is here at the bottom of Post #2, it's voltage adjustable using NVidia Inspector too:

http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/1847-nvidia-kepler-vbios-mods-overclocking-editions-modified-clocks-voltage-tweaks.html

• Thumbs Up 1

Are you sure this is the right one? My bios says 80.06.60.00.01, Would it still work?
There's a user called Cloudfire (I think he's on here as well as the NBR forums), he has the same system as you, and I know he's flashed an SVL7 modified VBIOS, I think he used the one I linked you, but I can't be 100% sure. Why don't you PM him and ask him if he used the one I linked you? (I personally think you'll be OK using that VBIOS, but might be best to confirm with Cloudfire).

Here it is http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/4635-bios-vbios-modification-request-thread-svl7-9.html#post74364

• Thumbs Up 1

There's a user called Cloudfire (I think he's on here as well as the NBR forums), he has the same system as you, and I know he's flashed an SVL7 modified VBIOS, I think he used the one I linked you, but I can't be 100% sure. Why don't you PM him and ask him if he used the one I linked you? (I personally think you'll be OK using that VBIOS, but might be best to confirm with Cloudfire).

Excellent thanks for your help!

EDIT: Thanks SVL7, Have a Beer on Me!

Dear svl7,

this is the EVGA GTX Titan Superclocked BIOS.. You should already have it since your "oc edition v02 for SC" is based on it.

I don't request overclocking, I only request moar downsampling, I am currently limited to 3840x2160 60 Hz or 3840x2400 60 Hz, and beyond that to 30 Hz or 24 Hz, maxing out at 5760x3600 24 Hz downsampled to 1920x1200 and 6384x3584 24Hz downsampled to 1280x720. If higher resolutions at 24Hz would work that would be enough, more would be better of course. The "run windowed" trick does not work on everything,

My "run windowed" record is 10K 10752x6048 (with AA still active) http://joumxyzptlk.de/pics/normal/tomb_raider_2013/Tomb_Raider_2013_10K_(10752x6048)_screen-shot_at_Broken_Tunnel.jpg

- though if I could run that resolution (or at least 8000x4500) as downsample that would be nice.

PayPal payment confirmation Number is 1M556071B95319521 for your beer and I-R2NFY0P7BNWS for techinferno - if you need a bit moar personal beer say ;).

evga-gtx-titan-sc-original.zip

Hello,

i am having trouble with my gtx 765m throttling...laptop is asus g750jw i74700hq gtx 765m 2gb

literally tried everything tdp limit master voltage disabling boost etc etc..it just throttles and it's not thermal gpu load drops to %50 for some reason.. heres my stock vbios Download GK106.rom from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

if someone can help it will be lreally appreciated thank you

Hello svl7, I already asked in this thread but I suppose it went unnoticed, so I'll try to ask you here since it seems you already know about this issue. Any advice/vbios for a Clevo P151EM1 with a 7970m and a displayport that doesn't seem to work (at least with a Displayport->HDMI adapter). Thanks!

hello svl7,

i succesfully managed to install the gtx770m to my m17x r3 but i have problems with the performance it s low....i spoke with j95 in another thread and he said that you can help me... can you make me a mod for the gtx770m with the latest nvidia driver?

hello svl7,

i succesfully managed to install the gtx770m to my m17x r3 but i have problems with the performance it s low....i spoke with j95 in another thread and he said that you can help me... can you make me a mod for the gtx770m with the latest nvidia driver?

vBIOS mod http://forum.techinferno.com/alienware-m17x-aw-17/3702-m17x-r3-gpu-upgrade-gtx-780m-26.html#post85679

• 3 weeks later...
  • BAKED pinned this topic