[GUIDE] AMD HD7970M with Enduro vbios modify and flashing (For P1x0EM and etc)

Aikei

Hello and thank you for this amazing guide. Not only did you learn me basic hex and dec converting but you also made it possible for me to overclock my laptop, cheers!

So far I've been able to overclock to 970/1500 at 1.075v. I'm actually really interested, will this also work for undervolting? If I want to do 850/1200 at 1.000v, I simply change 1A040000EF02 to E8030000EF02, correct?

As a side note, my default votage line was 1A040000EF021A040000. Not 1A040000EF02E8030000. I hope this makes no difference? (see pic)

post-14736-14495000920409_thumb.png

Cheers again!

• 5 years later...
On 8/3/2013 at 3:55 PM, Aikei said:

Hi all, sorry for my English, i am Russian :( My guide need correction of text to normal English :)

So...

I have a Clevo P170EM with AMD Radeon HD7970M using Enduro technology.

I think this is close to a solution to my problem. I have a CLEVO 7970M V1.2 and I installed it in my CLEVO W870CU. 

My computer boots with the 7970M installed and I can hear the Windows jingle at login but the screen remains black/blank all the time.

I think the VBIOS is performing a IGP check at boot and causing the screen to remain blank.

I think Enduro is the same as a IGP check and needs to be disabled but I don't know how.

Update: I worked it out in the end, summary here: 

Edited by Bester