EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
fatboyslimerr

Need game recommendations!

Personaly, I agree with "Justgimmiefiles" :) It's awesome game! In my opinion the first part of that game was better (not in terms of graphics, but gameplay). I really liked that you could choose style of fighting, and you had to keep timings otherwise you gained damage,too. The second part was better( in terms of graphics) but was a lot easier. You had to smash mouse only, unfortunately, it steal a lot of fun.

You mentioned a few FPS's. I have to recommend planetside 2. Huge scope, intense and engaging gameplay, and free to play.

Call of duty Advance warfare!! I just got the game a few days ago and it is awesome! I can't wait till I start playing it online.

I dont like Call of Duty :D But maybe it is because I'm a huge fan of Battlefield ;)

But seriously I dont like the gameplay of CoD and Advance Warfare really sucks because of this jet pack you have..

I am currently playing Fallout 3 again, i just love that game. The open world, and there is always something you can do. Fallout 3 has a fair amount of storyline, both in the main story and sidequests. And if you like good story lines, maybe check out some Telltale games like The Walking Dead, nothing too scary, and a great story.

I've been playing Wolfenstein: The New Order for the last couple of nights and I must say, it's a pretty awesome game! I haven't tried multiplayer, but he campaign is actually pretty solid.

I would recommend Robocraft, because you can build absolutely whatever you please and bring it into the battlefield, within the game's limitations of course. it's like building Legos in a video game!

If you haven't played it yet, STALKER is a fantastic series of games. Amazingly immersive, but you need to mod them a bit to get them to work properly.

Styx is a good game, if you like the stealth type games. Lately though, I've been stuck on Smite.

As @ohsaep said, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is absolutely fantastic! Game pulls you in and it sometimes even play games with your brain. Game atmosphere is terrifyingly good