What is your preferred method of transporting your laptop?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best ways to transport a laptop is to use the axio motorcycle backpack. Here is a link to their site: hxxp://www.axioluggage.eu/hardpacks

They offer added protection from drops and large unexpected hits to the back, protecting your laptop. I have used one now for over 3 years of my work laptop. I have dropped it, kicked it, slammed the bag into walls (all unwillingly aka accident) and the laptop is no worse for ware. Highly recommended. only draw back is they don't fit laptops larger than 17 inches. My AW 18 is transported by the Dell AW backpack :)

One of the best ways to transport a laptop is to use the axio motorcycle backpack. Here is a link to their site: hxxp://www.axioluggage.eu/hardpacks

They offer added protection from drops and large unexpected hits to the back, protecting your laptop. I have used one going on 4 years now for my work laptop. I have dropped it, kicked it, slammed the bag into walls (all unwillingly aka accident) and the laptop is no worse for ware. Highly recommended. only draw back is they don't fit laptops larger than 17 inches. My AW 18 is transported by the Dell AW backpack :)

• 4 weeks later...

I got myself one of the AmazonBasic 15.6 inch laptop bags for my P650SE, and I love it. It has tons of compartments to put stuff in like my tablet and paperwork in, and the carry handle doesn't hurt to use for extended periods of time.

I carrry mine in my backpack. It has a special cushioned compartiment for laptops and place it there without any kind of extra protection. I've dropped the backpack several times by accident without any damage to the laptop.

Neoprene sleeve in an ogio backpack. If I get this 17.3" notebook soon, I may have to upgrade my backpack even though it's made for 17"ers. I got the backpack for a steal @ $30 about 8 years ago and 17" laptops then were not as wide.