problems getting into g46 bios

I have upgraded bios to 210. Has anyone else had problems just getting into bios with the new versions? I have been trying for the last hour and it just wont get into bios. Ive gotten into it once since i flashed and now it wont re enter. Is my only option to pull this thing apart and remove the battery to force a cheksum error?

For anyone who may run into this on ANY ASUS laptop. Remove main battery, remove cmos battery, hold power button for 2 minutes, replace batteries, boot while tapping f2 and in you go...

enjoy..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
which is the best way to update the bios?

Personally I never had issues using the winflash tool for installing official bios, I don't know about unlocked bios though.

By the way, if you happen to read this R1GG5, could you be so kind as to PM me the unlocked version of the bios 210 for the G46VW please?

• 1 month later...
Personally I never had issues using the winflash tool for installing official bios, I don't know about unlocked bios though.

By the way, if you happen to read this R1GG5, could you be so kind as to PM me the unlocked version of the bios 210 for the G46VW please?

I would also appreciate this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...