Y510 wifi whitelist removal?

Panzer06

@svl7 gpu-z wouldnt dump it, ill try again tonight.

You need to use nvflash from DOS.

Do you mean screenshots (well, photos I guess) from the BIOS setup menu? Anything in particular?

Yes, photos. I want to know whether everything that should be there is available.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sure it will work, I also prepared a vbios for the ultrabay GPU, but I'd still like to get a copy of the ultrabay vbios since it seems to be a slightly different version (though I think I know what the change in there is...).

Thanks for your work on this svl7!

I'm getting "Error 104: The 2 SPI flash devices do not have compatible command sets" when trying to run the backup batch file. For kicks I swapped out fparts for the Error 104 Fix one in the Y500/Y400 thread, but that just gives me "Error 51: An attempt was made to read beyond the end of flash memory".

For reference I have a Y410p with the 1.07 BIOS and a single 750m with the .06 BIOS.

For some reason I still do not have access to attachments even though I have more than 5 posts... :/

Wait a little longer and report back later. Your posts have to be approved first and the database has to be updated.

Use the attached file.

Dude, you won't have this issue, I definitely don't need this. :P

I'm confused... I have the SLI 750M cards. Can I just follow your instructions like you gave the others and have no problems? How can I make sure the ultrabay card will be flashed too?

You need to flash the ultrabay separately. I already prepared that file, but I'm kinda still waiting on someone providing me the real ultrabay vbios as it seems to be a bit newer.

No, send me a copy of your BIOS and I will prepare a mod for 1.10, currently I only have v1.07 so that's all I can provide.

About the vbios, use nvflash from DOS, check the Y500 thread for details about the instructions. Should be something like nvflash --save -iX -filename.rom where X is the GPU number and filename the name.

No, send me a copy of your BIOS and I will prepare a mod for 1.10, currently I only have v1.07 so that's all I can provide.

About the vbios, use nvflash from DOS, check the Y500 thread for details about the instructions. Should be something like nvflash --save -iX -filename.rom where X is the GPU number and filename the name.

I'm assuming I need to run it from DOS? Give me a second to do that. I'll respond as soon as I have the file.