NVIDIA GTX 700 series - modified VBIOS

svl7

Yes, the default value of the mod is already high enough (440W), meaning you most likely won't need to adjust it manually unless you really crank up the volts.

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen that before in some log files, can't really explain it. From what I have seen it only happens when the GPU usage is relatively low, so it's not really a performance decrease. Never seen it in benchmarks... I think that's really purely driver related.

Would changing the nvidia power performance do anything?Its not a result of a bad flash is it?

The LN2 mod has an ever higher limit, but of course I can't test whether it's high enough. Maybe I should crank it up a bit to be sure.

That would be awesome! I can test for you if you want, refilling the 160 liters tank on Friday! (maybe you can make it a BIG bit!)

Is there a way to get a modified bios for a evga gtx 780 sc with reference design? Say with 993 MHz GPU clock base instead of 902 MHz? I would like to have the oc3 version with 993 Mhz GPU clock base. Thanks.

Is there a way to get a modified bios for a evga gtx 780 sc with reference design? Say with 993 MHz GPU clock base instead of 902 MHz? I would like to have the oc3 version with 993 Mhz GPU clock base. Thanks.

That's what Precision X is for. you can download it off the EVGA website.

Seems my cards somehow clocked up better now that I changed to fullscreen go figure. Somehow the problem with my GPU clock being stuck fixed itself when I went into fullscreen and my two cards clock themselves up to 1200+- MHz.

Even in windowed mode even though I cant seem to get 100fps

Hello, back here after some time.. I got BIOS 80.10.3A.01.80 - but whether I got Samsung or Elpida can t be told according to the BIOS, right ? Cos I ve seen guys reporting Elpida having the versionxxx. 82

I guess the only way is to have a look...

Hello, back here after some time.. I got BIOS 80.10.3A.01.80 - but whether I got Samsung or Elpida can t be told according to the BIOS, right ? Cos I ve seen guys reporting Elpida having the versionxxx. 82

I guess the only way is to have a look...

Correct, the BIOS is designed to work with both so there is no way of knowing unless you pop off the heatsink and take a look at the actual chip. Either that or just try to load the 1st BIOS that came out, if it breaks the card then you have Elpida.

Is the NV flash safe to use in windows 8? I am going to flash 2 Evga 780 Classified and 2x GTX Titan. Then I am going to test different applications to see what is the best card when overclocked to the max on air.

Famich,

If you have a Classy then you want the modded Classified bios, correct?

It's the one at your overclocking forum that many Classified owners are using.

EVGA 780 - Classified vbios pack - 'OC edition v03' - see attachments

Will this work on my GTX770? Just curious.

No way, don't even try it.

yep!

icebob`s 3DMark - Fire Strike Extreme score: 5841 marks with a GeForce GTX 780

got it up to 1415 but had to lower them mem to around 1650.

Gr8 clocks for air...seems Classy is hitting @1.35v 200mhz more on average than ref.card with 1.2v

At what freq you can finish Vally bench it's usually 2-3 steps(+13) more than FireX ?

Hello, is there a way to check if GTX Classified Controler is ACTUALLY active or not ?

Is it active windows startup?

I noticed that the voltage in precision X did not change and that's why I have some doubts about this software