NVIDIA GTX 700 series - modified VBIOS

svl7

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, long time missing the action!

A couple of weeks ago I got my hands on a reference 780 Ti, and flashed Nvidia 780 Ti (reference design) - 'OC edition v04'

Unfortunately though, it messed with my GPU and had to boot with the integrated card (i4600) in order to flash it again to the original bios.

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Svl7,

I got a Gigabyte 780Ti with the following vbios: 80.80.30.00.20 and I'd like to know what of your unlocked vbios (OC Edition) should I use to obtain the best performances for my card. If you need me to forward you my vbios, let me know!

VGA Bios Collection: Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti 3072 MB | techPowerUp

post-2576-14494997445164_thumb.jpg

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings to you all clockers, I own a Asus GTX 760 DCII TOP SSU reaching maximum +12 mV and does not go over the 1265mhz stable, changing bios seem to get better results, you can do something?

I do not know unlocking everything that it considers appropriate to squeeze this video card.

I enclose my bios hoping in your magnanimity

Summary my configuration:

Brand: ASUS

Model: SSU DCII TOP

GPU: GTX760

Frequencies (GPU / Memory / Boost): 1072/1502/1137

DOWNLOAD: LINK

• 4 weeks later...
Hi svl7,

it would be awesome if you could do a modified VBIOS for the Inno3D GTX 780 iChiLL HerculeZ X3 Ultra.

Here is the Original BIOS:

[ATTACH]11741[/ATTACH]

Thanks for your good work :).

Whats wrong with the 780 OC Edition v03?

If it's just about the clock speeds, imagine 100 people requesting a modded bios for their prefered clock speeds.

You're card uses a reference pcb, OC Edition v03 is all you need.

• Thumbs Up 1

hello svl7

first you say to modify the b1 bios,then you say any reference bios 80.80.xx works fine.but there is no b1 bios from you?specialy for twin frozer...

can you modify this.it`s the original and by gpuz it`s with elpida chips. 80.80.21.00.68

can you remove the post screen?i hate any extra gpu postscreen....original also.i know only 2 person who modify the bios in web.so,who wants to flash a modify bios they know the 2 person and they know where to download.

I'm in the same situation as you guys. I have a gtx 780 with 80.80.21.00.75 vbios. There doesn't seem to be any version of MSI gaming available in this thread.

For those of you who own this card (gtx 780 gaming), don't waste your time with the Kepler tools (1.26 and 1.27). They don't work well with this card and can't be used to remove the throttlig that will happen if you run at higher frequency and voltage.

I have found that the card even throttles according to FAN speed. So the card will actually run faster if you let it run at 78 degress or so instead of increasing fan speed.

Hi svl7,

it would be awesome if you could do a modified VBIOS for the Inno3D GTX 780 iChiLL HerculeZ X3 Ultra.

There are just so many cards... I'd recommend trying the ACX version that can be found attached in the first post, should work perfectly fine with the iChiLL cooler.

I'm in the same situation as you guys. I have a gtx 780 with 80.80.21.00.75 vbios. There doesn't seem to be any version of MSI gaming available in this thread.

For those of you who own this card (gtx 780 gaming), don't waste your time with the Kepler tools (1.26 and 1.27). They don't work well with this card and can't be used to remove the throttlig that will happen if you run at higher frequency and voltage.

I have found that the card even throttles according to FAN speed. So the card will actually run faster if you let it run at 78 degress or so instead of increasing fan speed.

I'll look into that. Actually the older vbios should work fine on the newer cards, but people are not likely to flash that I think, cause it will need a security override to do so.

Hey svl7

Any chance for you to create a LV bios for GTX 780 like you did for the Titan?

Also, I am having a hard time understanding Bios Version Numbers... Is your bios compatible with newer B1 revison? ( 80.80.21.xx.xx )

Thank you for your time and effort!

Like always, you do best!

==

hello Svl7 I love your work and managed to duplicate most of it through trial and error for my pair of 680's (disabled boost 1.0) and just recently did my Gigabyte 780TI (b1 revision your 780 TI bios wouldn't post) I was hoping you could clear up a few things.

It seems to be if you lock your P0 voltage the same as the clock speed you are using from the boost table (say 1.1v and then set the max voltage on table entry 36 to 1.1v) the voltage will be one stage higher (1.11v) I have found just setting the voltages in the boost table to be LESS than P0 makes the P0 voltage just override it completely for complete control. have you found the same?

Also the one thing I would love to do is edit the fan speed table, not just uncap it, and I have yet to find a way to do so, I'd like it that my fans hit 100% at 80c for max cooling, if you have any insight on how to do that it would be fantastic.

I would also be happy to post my GB 780 TI bios that I modified, (ver 80.80.34.00.3E) and we could add my 680 GTX bioses to the list if you like as well (they were reference boards and I would have to remove my custom clocks but that is trivial).

-Wobble

Hello everyone .. you can have a bios modified to Gigabytes ghz gtx 780 edition? is not the version ti.

I am going to assume you are asking for a modified gigabyte 780 bios non reference card, I can help you with that, once my post count is up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i have an msi gtx 780ti gaming oc my bios version is 80.80.34.00.35 (p2038-0030) can you plz mod the bios for me so i can get 1.23v the card is Under water i would also like to disable gpu boost nad have the card start at 1045mhz i tryed Kepler bios tweak v1.27

but when i set more vcore the card start to throttle i set 1250mhz on evga presicion and the card dont hold clocks it start to go down and up and i get worse fps then stock bios and stock voltage here is a copy of my original bios,thank you.

msi780TI_gaming.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a gtx780 SC ATX 6GB running at stock bios 80.80.58.00.82, I should be able to flash it with this bios right?

Not sure whether that would work, would have to see the vbios first.

Hey svl7

Any chance for you to create a LV bios for GTX 780 like you did for the Titan?

Also, I am having a hard time understanding Bios Version Numbers... Is your bios compatible with newer B1 revison? ( 80.80.21.xx.xx )

LV? As in low voltage?

Technically it is compatible in most cases... but it will give you an error when flashing. And if you have a certain vram type on your board it wont work.

hey i have an msi gtx 780ti gaming oc my bios version is 80.80.34.00.35 (p2038-0030) can you plz mod the bios for me so i can get 1.23v the card is Under water

1.21V is the hard limit, anything above it's solder time.

hello slv7,

search B1 bios for Evga 780 with 80.80.21.00.80. can you help?

Normal or Classy?

LV? As in low voltage?

Yes, Low Voltage. You used to make a bios with stock clocks but lower voltages so that the card could run with less fan speed. That would be great since the only thing I cannot understand yet is how to change the voltage in bios.