NVIDIA GTX 700 series - modified VBIOS

svl7

If I have my OC to 1256 will it still drop at Maximum performance to lower clocks?

Also I can lower my vcore down to 936, anythign lower won't stick. Not that I care but does that mean I am using v2 or v3. It goes down into the 800s when idling though

- - - Updated - - -

It will drop to 901Mhz if utilisation is too low, which is normal and you shouldn't worry about that.

Looks like you have v3.

Sorry if this has been answered, but I couldn't find it. I have 2 Reference GTX 780's (Asus and Gigabyte). I have flashed them with the modified vbios 80.10.3A.00.82 found on these forums but I need a higher power target. I dont get near the 1.212v with my OC +300 GPU and + 400 mem, or the temps (Furmark @1440 gets to 54 degree's) but my TDP hits 114% so anything higher and 3dmark fails. Can anyone point me in the direction of a vbios with higher Power Target. Cheers

I would like to see modded BIOS for EVGA GTX780 Classified with option to increase more voltages with EVGA Precision X.

Example 150% Power Limit, 1.150-1300V.

And can someone to send me on pp or to give me uploaded link with BIOS from first page for GTX780 Classified because I can't download???

Please.

hey guys i downloaded the 80.10.3A.00.81 BIOS for my 780 sc acx and it worked (it shows the new bios in my gpu-z program) but i cant get to the 1.212V that everyone has, i'm still max at 1.2 voltage. anyway to get it up to 1.212?

When i go to flash my EVGA 780 it comes up with the following in the command prompt -

WARNING: Firmware image PCI Subsystem ID (3842.0781)

does not match adapter PCI Subsystem ID (3842.2781).

WARNING: Firmware image Board ID (E613) does not match adapter Board ID (E231).

Please press 'y' to confirm override of PCI Subsystem ID's:

Overriding PCI subsystem ID mismatch

And then -

*** WARNING: Overriding the Board ID can be very dangerous. ***

Upgrading to an image with the wrong Board ID can render the video card

unusable.

Overriding the Board ID is only needed for extreme circumstances.

A mismatched Board ID almost always means the wrong firmware image is being

used for the specific video card.

Are you sure you want to continue?

Type "YES" to confirm (all caps):

Whats my next step as when i flashed my other 2 x 780's this didn't come up or not that I can remember.

You're trying to flash a vbios of a 780 that uses the B1 stepping onto your A1 card, it's very likely that this won't work. If you want to try it go ahead and type, but it might not boot anymore afterwards and you need to flash back by using a different card.

You're trying to flash a vbios of a 780 that uses the B1 stepping onto your A1 card, it's very likely that this won't work. If you want to try it go ahead and type, but it might not boot anymore afterwards and you need to flash back by using a different card.

Well I did it, Works perfectly, Overclocked to 1202/3402, Game and benchmark/stress test stable

According to GPU-Z both my 780's are "A1" revisions, Both are flashed with your VBios and both work perfectly :)

Well I did it, Works perfectly, Overclocked to 1202/3402, Game and benchmark/stress test stable

According to GPU-Z both my 780's are "A1" revisions, Both are flashed with your VBios and both work perfectly :)

That's good to know, I have an A1 revision and am looking to flash this vBios as well. It was straight forward for you then?

hello, I joined the forum because I want to download the bios for 780 sc acx,

I tried the bios of skynet but also without setting anything, drivers crash ...

now missing 4 post! :)

ps. is my first overclock on vga

• Thumbs Up 1

780Ti version added, even though no one here seems to have one at the moment, but I guess that will change. I guess some will get their new GPU tomorrow.

I'd like to get some feedback, just to know that everything's working fine.

Check first post for more.

780Ti version added, even though no one here seems to have one at the moment, but I guess that will change. I guess some will get their new GPU tomorrow.

I'd like to get some feedback, just to know that everything's working fine.

Check first post for more.

I just received 2 780ti (Gigabyte) today...

I will try the mod. Will nvflash work ok with 780ti??

Yes, should work fine with the latest nvflash posted here: http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia-video-cards/3827-latest-nvflash-windows-dos.html

Edit: @vmanuelgm: Can you send me a copy of your gigabyte vbios?

Read your private mail. You got a link with the gigabyte original bios...

I flashed your mod in both of my cards. I am using the softmod 1.30 voltage unlock (the same way as in 780) with afterburner beta 16, but cannot pass +225 in the cores without artifacts... It is weird, I dont have a bad asic (both are over 75%)... Any ideas???