NVIDIA GTX 700 series - modified VBIOS

svl7

Is the 780 Classy OC3 Bios the newiest to flash? I hope that I will get my Classy in a few hours. I don´t know what Bios Version is on it. In the first Post there is an Info not to flash the SL7Bios if the Stock-Bios on the Card is newer. Could I use the linked Classy Bios or what should I do when StockBios is newer? Thanks

when i am playing league of legends my card never goes to full clock and it stays at 862 or 600 something, but never goes to 1200 ...... so i have lower fps and it feels laggy, anyone has this problem where the card doesnt go full clock?

this is with stock bios (gigabyte 780gtx)

anybody knows if the bios on the front page works for my card ?

BIOS : 80.10.37.00.05

I got 1250Mhz on my standard EVGA bios @1,187 mv :D very lucky with that but i want to get hopefully 1300Mhz with the modified bios.

yeha you got a lucky one, mine is doing 1240Mhr Core and 700MHZ mem without increasing voltage. but it reaches the power level realy fast :D think i should flash a custom bios :D

Very nice turn around time on the mod man! I'm sure lots of 780 GTX owners will appreciate it. For those asking about it being on the main download page, he hasn't even beta tested the vbios yet and isn't even sure it works, I'm pretty sure its not ready for that yet.

I surely did

I will send my Classy back, didn't get it stable with 1270MHz+. I have a Gigabyte 780 OC Rev. 2 with 2x 8 Pin Conectors. 1. Tryouts looking good at around 1250 MHz. This Card has a super quiet Cooler and cost me 100€ less, thats enough for me. I will try your SLV7 Bios too

EDIT: 5. Post, need Option for Download please

Switched from Nvidia Driver 320.49 to 327.23.

Whats working now that didn't quite work well was Metro LL benchmark. When i ran it @1080 res Max everything it would throttle my core towards the end of the benchmark. And it shouldn't throttle at all.

And no problems so far with BF3 yet, being one of the main games i play.

I can safely recommend these drivers for GTX780 Owners.