NVIDIA GTX 700 series - modified VBIOS

svl7

Titan works best for me with the 314.22, but I didn't play very recent games.

With 314.22/320.49/326.19, precisionX reports ~53% gpu usage when running valley 1.0. How can I ensure max usage?

What are your GPU settings when you run this?

I never tried valley, maybe someone who did can help...

stock clocks, 1.212v

these are the details of my BSODs

post-7733-1449499586213_thumb.png

edit: 25-35% utilization in crysis 3

techPowerUp GPU-Z Validation b2cy5

Works great! Thanks for making the only BIOS that works with my card.

However, I'm getting BSODs and a lot of crashing even when using the stock BIOS. Which driver version do you suggest?

Unigine Valley and 3DMark11 are just crashing (even at stock clocks)

Can you do a sfc /scannow in command prompt please ( cmd as admin ) and post the result?

Can you do a sfc /scannow in command prompt please ( cmd as admin ) and post the result?

It said something like windows did bit find any Integrity violations and then bsoded with system service exception

EVGA 780 - SC ACX - 80.10.3A.00.80 added to the first post, still don't have a card to test it myself so please let me know whether it works fine. A screenshot of nvidia inspector (showing the OC stuff) for visual confirmation would be nice.

Since others posted the inspector I will exclude it from mine. This BIOS is working great with my EVGA 780 ACX SC. Thank you!

Card not idling seemed to be related to my 144Hz refresh rate (same with the display power saver flickering thing), tried 120Hz and it idles as normal now. Should have tried this before, but I never had any idling problems with 144hz before.

Is there any way I can keep the 144Hz refresh with it idling normally?

Ah, 144Hz... nice :)

If you say you never had this problem before... do you mean with your current GPU or when you had a different setup? I don't see how my vbios could have any influence on this, so this is most likely a pure driver issue.

Well... yes, but the fan profile is different, so that might make the GPU run too hot if used on a reference card. For water cooled cards it won't matter.

im confused. Everytime I flash my card it comes up with a corrupted display.

Same problem I am having as well with the 3A bios version, my regular .36 can flash modded bios all day without issues.

Yes, I think it's likely that there has even been a slight chip or board change on the card that come with 3A, that would explain why the older versions don't work well on those.

Btw, question for the 780 users... when I look at the screenshot here then it seems as if the card is still boosting... which I can't really explain unless they changed something in the driver. With the mods here, is boost gone or not?