EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

I am sure it will work fine. Frostbite 2 will be heavily optimized since it is being made for pc then being ported to consoles. Instead of the other way around.

• Thumbs Up 1

Played Demo. I will save my opinions to last.

Settings - As High as all settings would go (Shadows Ultra, Everything else High, 2xAA and 2xAF).

Benchmark --> Constant 60fps (vsync enabled)

System: GPU set to 750/900.

Here are some screenshots

dungeonsiegeiii20110609.png

My thoughts - Doesn't feel like the old Ds1 or Ds2. The graphics are not great but the plus is that this game will probably run on just about any system which is a good selling point. It seems to be a pretty standard dungeon crawler. Not worth 50 bucks in my opinion but maybe a good sale or steam sale it might be worth a purchase.

Standard skill tree's, break barrels for loot (wash rinse repeat).

Thanks for reading,

StevenX

• Thumbs Up 1

This game will be epic for sure. The footage is ultra realistic... I am really looking forward to this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for uploading Steven, let me ask you, did you use a joystick or the mouse and the keyboard?

I don't think the m14x will be able to play it. Just saw an interview with one of the developers and he said he wasn't playing it maxed out. There isn't a computer that has been built yet that can play it maxed. When I find the interview I will post the link.

Hehe I want. But anyways, I saw ps3 footage on Jimmy falon tonight or whatever his name is and it looks horrible. The devs said upfront you can't play it at 1080p and it won't go above thirty fps. They just pulled a major crysis :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I don't really care about the performance of the console version. I really hate that most games are optimized for consoles and not for PCs.

Anyway, here's a comparison between the PC graphics and the console graphics:

PC:

post-80-144949881084_thumb.jpg

PS3:

post-80-14494988108653_thumb.jpg

I made a new video and will upload tonight to youtube as it's 750mb. It shows how the nvidia 555mGT scales at 720p, 900p and 1080p. I actually play Battlefield Bad Company 2 at both 720p and 1080p. High settings, low shadows. We will easily be able to play Battlefield 3 on the M14x.

I made this video because i am beyond tired of the whine bags at NBR that are full of bad information and quote links and info they have no clue about.

Remember BFBC2 is made with the frostbite 1.5 engine. BF3 is made with frostbite 2.0.

I can't wait to play BF3 on the m14x. I hope to be the first to publish the video of actual Game play.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyway, here's a comparison between the PC graphics and the console graphics:

PC:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1314[/ATTACH]

PS3:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1315[/ATTACH]

There is a clear quality difference in those images... PC FTW

Great! Thanks for uploading Steven, the game is totally playable, even with FRAPS recording.

well ill start by saying that this little monster (no pun intended) can run F3AR at a nice frame rate at max setting with FxAA and vsync at a whopping 35FPS.

the game tends to spike up to 60fps but never goes below 30fps. through my play though the game never dipped below 32FPS and that is with every guard shooting at me and explosions going on all around.

OC'd GPU used. OC @ 750/1500/1080

Micro review:

NO spoilers :D

this game was fun, it take the player to some strange locations all the while being talked to by a strange voice. the best way to describe what the atmosphere looks like would be a mixture of satanism and Halloween.

alas f3ar does not live up to its name, for a title with an intense emotion as its name that game does not strike fear into the players, but it does make them feel uncomfortable (in a good way).

overall 7.5/10

Thanks for the mini-review.

The original game scared the shit out of me, I'll never get over little girls in red dresses.

Guest YPH

Hey everyone! First post here! Just ordered a m14x so I'll be able to join in in less than a month :80:

Just wanna see if anyone here plays any MMO? When I was ordering the laptop I forgot to check the performance one this one game (I was rushing to do the paper work for financing.)

Anyways, the gameply Im interested to see is Final Fantasy xiv on their m14x. Or a benchmark is fine too, just want to know what am I getting myself into, thank!

Thanks alex for the review..I play at very high settings for shadows and textures no aa and no ssao...also if you enable AA in the nvidia profile to 2xAA you take much less frame hit...I am getting over 70 fps with spikes to 95.

Hard to explain now but every game has a whitelist profile..so vyou disable AA in game and set the nvidia profil profile to 2xAA ... this way bits only. 5 frame hit than 20-25 fps.. again thanks..I will post video late tonight. Got a new method ofb recording... stevenx

oh i see how yo got such high FPS, i was on 900p with all very high and ssao.... i should of turned that off as on bfbc2 it kills the FPS,

nice vid tho Steven :D

also why do you play with V-sync off? better fps?

V-Sync limits the FPS to stop tearing on the screen. Pretty much always leave it off unless youre getting like 80fps or above.

i know what vsync does. i hate that screen tarring so i always use it but why do most people take it off? what does it improve?