• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys just picked up a m14xR1 and upgraded motherboard to a m14xR2... I have come from a m18xR2 and miss my extreme cpu. Wondering what a 3920xm or 3940xm will run like in it or am I wasting my money?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

anyone got trouble with m14x when full of dust got poor performance ( when cleaned back to normal )?

Any computer/laptop is going to suffer performance problems if they get full of dust. The systems are designed to "throttle down" the CPU/GPU speed as the temperature rises (and hits a certain threshold). You should be cleaning your computer systems on a regular basis, especially a gaming rig, as the fans will normally run high and the system will run fairly warm. A regular cleaning with compressed air and occasional repasting will help your system run cooler and last longer.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I don't know how you can run crysis 3 on max settings with 30fps.

I have i7 2,20 GHZ , Nvidia GT555M 3GB and standard lcd 1366x768 and even if i overclock (without vmods just afterburner and standard bios) i get 15 fps avarage.(anti-aliasing - off)

I'm wondering the same thing. I play Starcraft II and I get low fps when the game gets intense. My Nvidia driver is up to date too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone playing overwatch on m14x R1? I connect mine to a 1080p screen and could only get average of 25 fps. If any of you could get above 30 fps, what are your setting and did you guys OC?

• 3 years later...

Hi, i just joined. I;ve been cracking my head for weeks on getting my laptop up to speed. I used to be able to run pretty high end games and now those same games i used to run i cant run them well anymore, like Far Cry 5 or AC Origins. I've tried everything, but i cant adjust the volt of my gpu and that made me land here. I just want to get my computer working again so I can play the games i paid so much for please help.