BIOS Recovery not working and in need to reset the factory defaults

shabe

Well sometime ago I disable the integrated graphics using the unlocked A08 BIOS. However, yesterday for some reason I was going to re-enable it again and made a mistake in selecting the wrong option on the Video Setting setup page. After that my computer has been unable to boot up and I get a blank screen. I tried the BIOS recovery by placing a usb stick on the eSATA port with the file named PAR00X64.fd and I get usb activity, a lot of beeps after that and two reboots, however, i get back to the blank screen again. I tried using all the available video outputs (vga, hdmi, display port) and it was a no go. I could only managed to see the intel raid driver screen via hdmi but after that I get a blank screen. My issue is not hardware related, more of a software issue and if i could manage to revert the BIOS to the default settings everything would get back to normal. My PC is an m17xR3 running the unlocked A08. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, I already tried that but no luck. Left it the whole night unplugged without the CMOS battery and without the laptop battery. I also tried removing the gpu and that didn't work either.

Update: Tried to check if the BIOS restore was doing any good by interrupting the process. Aparently it goes thru the entire process but does not write any new info to the BIOS. I tried interrupting it to see if I could "brick" my laptop but I couldn't make it.

Replaced the mobo and no-go. Now I get the 8 beeps of death. Will send it to the depot to have it fixed, I am pretty sure that they will have to replace the motherboard and the lcd to solve the issue.

Any tips on send it to the depot? I am planning on taking pictures of the computer, just in case something goes wrong. I have been reading and there seems to be some horror stories regarding computers comming out worst than how they came in.