Staff Sargent

Staff Sargent

Hello people,

I know I keep poping on here and saying I am going to stick around. Well between Wifey finally have her back surgery and that go very well and me becoming sick I have not really been online chatting these days. I am getting better but still having a very hard time eating solid food and most times am sleeping since I have no energy at all.

I have been beta testing 5-6 different android ROMs Kernels and mods and a few games and have been really busy with that. All that hard work is starting to pay off though as I have grabbed some attention as a tester and might just end up with a very low paying job from it but its the advance use of hardware and android that I am after more then pay.

Currently running an Asus Transformer Pad TF300T with dock/keybaord. I am running a 1.6GHz OC an highly moded version of droid called CROMI-X 4.3 and love it. its like a netbook but with the coolness of android.

Wifey and I are getting Galaxy Note 2 phones real soon an once I do that I will be more active here I hope as I won't be flashing ROMs and kernels all the time on that phone.

Really miss gaming with all you guys but hope soon to start working on a new M17x or another laptop like it so I can play some games and not be grumpy all the time when I scew up my tablet LOL.

Well I have tapatalk HD so if anyone says hi I will get it.

Hope everyone enjoyed there 4-20-2013 I know we did.

Well hope your all doing great and I look forward to one day being apart of the inferno game team again.

See you all around

HOOAH

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

• Thumbs Up 5

Good to hear from you buddy!

I love my sgnote 2! Let me know when you get yours so we can share experiences!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I will be doing some beta testing with the Note 2 so we will need a new thread LOL. Can't say what I will be testing just yet but its going to be cool if it works.

Also I play a few games like NFS most wanted on my tablet and it connects to the game service from battlefield 3. can't think of what its called without looking but there were a few people playing Most wanted I could see there race times. When it comes to games on android I am starting to play them all at least the action type games maybe soon some good FPS multi players will come out. have read a few are coming down the line. Android is going to explode in the gaming market with the new consoles and games coming out this summer. maybe we can all try one of the multi-player FPS games.

Well testing day so will be workin most o f the day if i don't brink my tablet LOL

Sounds good man, I got back into desktop gaming so when you hop back on let me know and we'll get some BF3 action in.

We have a laptop just not clue what games it can play. Have been looking to see if with tweaks i can play planetside 2 but don't think so. Will look at the laptop and see what it can handle which I don't have much hope for it LOL.

If some of the beta testing goes good I could end up with a job well at least one that if I save over the summer I could have a gaming machine. wish me luck!

• 3 months later...

Hey been real busy. Finally got a galaxy note! Its the 8.0 wifi version. Love this tablet. Drawing in photoshop is a dream come true. Can't wait to see how they update it. I hear 4.2.2 is coming soon. Well will post some images if people want to see how an 8 inch tablet could be a dream come true for an artist.

Later

Scott

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD