[BENCHMARKS] The OFFICIAL Thread

Brian

19 hours ago, johnksss said:

I would be able to flash my 3600's for my desktop. Right now it only runs at 3200.

The guy from Vitality Jungle already replied to my email and was totally cool about the misunderstanding. He replaced my license for me. Have to give him props for prompt and courteous service. Very happy with that. The last time I had a problem I contacted him he was very fast to reply and take care of the problem.

@Khenglish - merely bumping the voltage on my XMP 1 profile from 1.200V to 1.300V produced an instant improvement in memory performance... no changes to timings.

s5R72Mi.jpg

Yeah, he just sent me an email and my updated version as well.

Edit:

Seems like user error on my part. My memory is running at 3600. :)

Edited by johnksss

Well sounds like you guys couldn't wait and already got licenses. You didn't wait long.

I wasn't willing to put much money in anyway. I have desoldering the eeprom and reprogramming it as an option.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been collaborating with Vitaliy (TB Author) for a while and invited him to finally join us here...

EDIT: OK, he will join the fun tomorrow! :)

17 hours ago, Khenglish said:

Well sounds like you guys couldn't wait and already got licenses. You didn't wait long.

I wasn't willing to put much money in anyway. I have desoldering the eeprom and reprogramming it as an option.

I've had multiple licenses for a while. I'd still be willing to chip in on something bigger and more flexible, without restrictions and short expiration timelines. I've already purchased TB probably 4 or 5 times, used it once in a great while for my own personal tweaking. Then have to buy it again the next time I want to tweak something on the same machine. I'd like to buy it once (for each machine) like I do other software. I'd rather pay more for something permanent than be bled dry over time like Office365, LOL.

13 hours ago, Prema said:

I've been collaborating with Vitaliy (TB Author) for a while and invited him to finally join us here...

EDIT: OK, he will join the fun tomorrow! :)

That's great. Looking forward to interacting with him. I really do appreciate how responsive he has always been. I've had two times now when I encountered an issue with a license and he was quick to reply and fix the problem both times.

5 hours ago, Vitaliy Jungle said:

Thank you guys for inviting me to join your community! I am glad to be part of it.

We are glad that you are as well. Thank you for joining.

@Vitaliy Jungle Happy that you joined us crazy tech-heads here @T|I

@EVERYONE

All Prema Mods unlock SPD (RAM) write support (blocked by default on all stock Haswell & Skylake models by Intel),

giving you the freedom to use the amazing Thaiphoon Burner Software to create your own SPD/XMP profiles. 

Sounds very good! [emoji106]

Maybe I can rely on your and @Vitaliy Jungle's expertise when messing around with TB? I really, really want to run my Kingston sticks at their advertised speed in my Panther. Heck, 2400Mhz would be like Birthday and Christmas together!!! [emoji120]

11 hours ago, CaerCadarn said:

Sounds very good! emoji106.png

Maybe I can rely on your and @Vitaliy Jungle's expertise when messing around with TB? I really, really want to run my Kingston sticks at their advertised speed in my Panther. Heck, 2400Mhz would be like Birthday and Christmas together!!! emoji120.png

Mine are running at 2400 mhz. And that is due to User Residual voltage. I forget what his name is here.

Sounds very good! [emoji106]

Maybe I can rely on your and @Vitaliy Jungle's expertise when messing around with TB? I really, really want to run my Kingston sticks at their advertised speed in my Panther. Heck, 2400Mhz would be like Birthday and Christmas together!!! [emoji120]

Mine are running at 2400 mhz. And that is due to User Residual voltage. I forget what his name is here.

Do you mean 'mw86' eventually? If yes, I already asked him a while ago. But it seems he has retired too like svl7 did.

On 7/7/2016 at 2:20 AM, Vitaliy Jungle said:

Thank you guys for inviting me to join your community! I am glad to be part of it.

Hello sir. I hope your week is going well. I want to thank you for the assistance you provided to @Prema as he and I were working on the BIOS mods for the P870DM-G (EUROCOM SKY X9 developer machine). We both really appreciated it.

I have a question for you relating to Thaiphoon Burner Pro that I am using. I don't know if what I am seeing is an error with the program, my platform (Clevo P870DM-G with @Prema BIOS) or user error on my part. I have two G.SKILL DDR4-3000 modules that work fine. However, both XMP profiles show checksum errors on SPD. If I re-read from the modules, sometimes one checksum error will clear on one module. Another re-read can show both with a checksum error or the error will be cleared and show as OK on the other XMP profile. Each time it is inconsistent and changes. Additionally, if I read from one module, then read from another module, all of the timings can appear screwed up on one of the XMP profiles. If I close Thaiphoon Burner, read again from the module(s) the report showing the timings correctly. If I use the Comparator feature, the read of SPD from a module compared to the dumped stock SPD has differences. If I re-read from SPD the values change every time as well, similar to the changes I see in the SPD report.

I am puzzled by the inconsistencies and data changing every time I read from a module or SPD dump file. Can you help?

I am running dual boot with Windows 7 Pro x64 and Windows 10 Enterprise x64 as Administrator with the BIOS in Legacy mode. Windows 7 and 10 both have the same behavior observations. Again, the system seems to function normally. Changing any values using XMP enhancer, other than increasing voltage, renders the XMP profiles unbootable and I have to boot from the stock SPD (not XMP) and re-flash from the stock dump.

I am attaching an HTML report and a dump from stock SPD for you to look at as well.

Comparator.JPG

G.Skill F4-3000C16-16GRS.zip

G.Skill F4-3000C16-16GRS.zip