Benchmarking Applications, Games and Utilities

Brian

• Founder

There has been requests by some for a centralized area to download popular benchmarks and utilities. We've listened and compiled a list of programs we think will come in useful for measuring your gaming systems performance. We welcome suggestions by our community members for other programs/games/utilities and will take popular requests into account and add them.

Gaming Benchmarks Download Links
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyrat Download
Unigine 'Heaven' DX 11 Benchmark Download version 2.5
Resident Evil 5 Benchmark Utility Download
Lost Planet 2 Benchmark Download
Devil May Cry 4 Benchmark Download
Tom Clancy's: HAWX 2 Benchmark Download
Benchmark Applications Download Links
3DMark 11 Download
3DMark Vantage Download v1.0.1
PCMark Vantage Download v1.0.2 build 1901
Fraps Download
GPU-Z Download
Benchmark Utilities Download Links
ThrottleStop 3.00.1 Download
HWInfo32 Download v3.70
HD Tune Download
Sapphire Trixx Download v4.21
WPrime Download v1.55

• 3 years later...

I also recommend Furmark (FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net) as I've found this very useful for stress testing and locating faults with graphics. Well worth running if your having graphics related problems and/or a few hours of this with no problems means your graphics should be solid :)

I also recommend Furmark (FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net) as I've found this very useful for stress testing and locating faults with graphics. Well worth running if your having graphics related problems and/or a few hours of this with no problems means your graphics should be solid :)

Be very wary of running Furmark at all. Especially on newer cards. It can destroy them.

I think the best tools for testing Video Card OC Stability are EVGA OC Scanner and 3DMark. The first one because it has an artifact scanner so you can see if an OC is unstable before your video driver crashes and then 3D Mark11 to make sure everything is performing as it should.

• 10 months later...