GTX 470M vbios needed

vamp_lestat

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I just bought a 470m nvidia for my clevo D900F... and i can't use this .rom file.

Nvflash gives me an ID error, and gigabyte software's don't even recognize my vga.

nvidia inspector also can't detect my VGA, but GPU-Z can, it shows "standart microsoft vga", but it detects the GF104 GPU.

Please help me...

Cheers

Frankthz

Hi,

I just bought a 470m nvidia for my clevo D900F... and i can't use this .rom file.

Nvflash gives me an ID error, and gigabyte software's don't even recognize my vga.

nvidia inspector also can't detect my VGA, but GPU-Z can, it shows "standart microsoft vga", but it detects the GF104 GPU.

Please help me...

Cheers

Frankthz

Maybe try nibitor to dump the current vBIOS?!

Hi,

Thank you for the tip but it doesn't work, nibitor gives me error: "Cant start driver: 1275".

I manage to install the nvidia drivers, with a modded INF, but the card it's not right, it looks like it's limited. I have tried to play something, and it runs but really slow...

And I still can´t flash this .ROM, not with gigabyte software's, not with nvflash nor nibitor.

I'm getting frustrated with this, and I can't stop feeling that it's absurde that this laptop is comptable with the 460m; 480m; 485m; 560m; 680m; etc... and not with 470m...

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Frankthz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys, sorry for bringing this old thread up, but I need really fast this bios file, I have a Clevo W870CU Notebook here from a friend and he tried to mod his vbios without doing a backup before :logik:

Now its brick and I can repair it..

If someone has this Clevo 470m - 70.04.25.00.06.zip vbios file, can you upload it somewhere or pn me?

Thank you!