Want to help T|I grow? Here's how.

Brian

• Founder

If you are a member of any other website, read their rules and if they allow it, put a link to Tech|Inferno in your signature. This exposes others to the site and will help us grow into a larger community that emphasizes one key point--freedom to post without the fear of suffocating oversight! No language filters are employed at T|I and we are all a knowledgeable and mature community.

Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 6

I joined NBR for just that purpose I'll never post much there but enough to show T I off. Also I joined Origin PC forum so I'll do the same there. Might find others just to spread T I around.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Founder
btw I'm undercover (under a diff username) on NBR, I will be getting members to join here ^_^ --

P.S Brian isn't really "banned" is he O.o

No I'm not :) Welcome to T|I. We encourage everyone to follow each respective forums rules so please don't do anything that breaks NBR or any other forum rules.

• Founder
We encourage everyone to follow each respective forums rules so please don't do anything that breaks NBR or any other forum rules.

Yeah, there was a blast of PMs on NBR a while ago for users to join T|I by one of our users and as a result NBR blacklisted the word techinferno for a while. I had to intervene to whitelist it back.

Yeah, there was a blast of PMs on NBR a while ago for users to join T|I by one of our users and as a result NBR blacklisted the word techinferno for a while. I had to intervene to whitelist it back.
Oh jeeze.

:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO!

Btw I think Brian was banned at least once on NBR? :D

You go Michael stick it to the man! Brian you gonna take that, they called you a troll, you don't seem to resemble the above pic so...

Wish I could really piss off NBR like you guys LOL. Upheaval in NBR latest news! Someone needs to dethrone NBR's highest couple of Admin's!

• 3 years later...