Does G75VW support Clevo 4GB 680M?

macafee

• Bios Modder

No. G75VW have speсial format video card. This is MXM, but different size and form PCB. Very little space and prevent in both HDD. This one. And the second is that the videoBIOS ASUS G75VW put in system BIOS. And if Asus decide to release a version G75VW or G75VZ with GTX680M, then it will be replaced.For now, you can install GTX670MX by ASUS G75VX.

I don't know if it's possible to fit a standard mxm 3.0 card in the g75, but I know some g-series models have been successfully upgraded with cards with stanard mxm.

• 1 month later...

I Don't think it is at all possible. the connectors are different and is what is currently what is keeping me from upgrading this 670m. People say that the 670m is great, sadly it appears i got the runt of the litter. This one barely overclocks by 40MHz, instead of the normal 135MHz. -__-