Throttling Y580 i-7 3610 STUCK AT 3093.1mhz on throttlestop.. )=

PeepGame

)= any ideas?

please ignore the gpu score as I was overclocking my 660m at the time of the test.post-11162-1449499449138_thumb.png

- - - Updated - - -

)= any ideas?

please ignore the gpu score as I was overclocking my 660m at the time of the test.post-11162-1449499449138_thumb.png

I also get around 17,800 points in 3D MARK VANTAGE when I run both GPU/CPU TEST but when i run CPU TEST ALONE IT goes back to 22,0XX

what gives? )=

Open up the ThrottleStop TRL window? What is the maximum multiplier that it shows when all 4 cores are active?

Does it show 31? Your ThrottleStop screen shot shows 4 active cores and a 31 multiplier so that looks right. If you were running at 800 MHz then maybe you could complain about being throttled. 3093 MHz is the speed this CPU should be running at when fully loaded.

What is your average C0% when your CPU is idle? If that is high then find out what tasks are loading your CPU and get rid of them before benching.

Edit: Here are the specs for your CPU:

http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Core_i7/Intel-Core%20i7-3610QM%20Mobile%20processor.html

Thank you very much for your quick reply. What is TRL window? Maxmimum multiplyer is 31. What is average C0% when your CPU is idle? I'm sorry I'm really new to all this stuff.

When I run 3dmark11 and vantage I'm suppose to use CPU has my physics right? I'm a little worried as to why I'm not scoring 22,000 on my cpu for 3d mark vantage when i run both the gpu/cpu test.

thank you very much for your help sir.

- - - Updated - - -

but when i run 3d mark 11 the physics score seem to be fine. only with 3dmark vantage i'm having this problem.

when i run just the cpu test alone it's fine. 22,XXX.