[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

Hi I'm italian boy and I would install PREMA BIOS mod in my CLEVO P370EM / SANTECH G27....Is there any function to overclock the processor via bios or should I use XTU ?? I've i7 3940XM.....Thnak you

Hi is there a section of vbios? i have a clevo w870cu and have aquired a gtx 470m but the bios is blank, just have the minimal info from fabric, and i need the vbios from clevo to flash it. but can´t seem to find it anywere.

Hi is there a section of vbios? i have a clevo w870cu and have aquired a gtx 470m but the bios is blank, just have the minimal info from fabric, and i need the vbios from clevo to flash it. but can´t seem to find it anywere.

You need EC 14 & BIOS 18 first :Banane19:

Prema mate, i think i'll need the T2 version too but for P370EM. I'm on 4 sticks of corsair 1600mhz and it seems i have memory problems. In my case the laptop bootloops before the screen can turn on with all 4 sticks. With 2 it works fine.

thank you!

TPL on TS shows no difference.

Do you mean you set a TDP in XTU and it doesn't change in TS?

From what people report it seams as if it works on Sandy Bidge CPUs, but not Ivy...

Hi I'm italian boy and I would install PREMA BIOS mod in my CLEVO P370EM / SANTECH G27....Is there any function to overclock the processor via bios or should I use XTU ?? I've i7 3940XM.....Thnak you

Use XTU!

Prema mate, i think i'll need the T2 version too but for P370EM. I'm on 4 sticks of corsair 1600mhz and it seems i have memory problems. In my case the laptop bootloops before the screen can turn on with all 4 sticks. With 2 it works fine.

thank you!

Check your PM...

All my RAM could go one or even two bins higher and still use T1...sorry for the trouble...

i know, and i allready have done that, what i need now is the vbios for the gtx 470m wich i don´t have, and canot find anywere.

Clevo never published a vBIOS update for that GPU.

You will need someone with an actual card to dump it for you.

Thanks for your great work Prema!

Could someone with the latest P-EM mod (1.02) test if TRIM still is working? I have heard some issues that with the latest Legacy & EFI Sata/Raid ROM update TRIM isn't working anymore.

trimcheck 0.4

@Zucht Intel RAID ROM & UEFI v12.5.0.1815 both do support TRIM in RAID0, but the RST(e) RAID driver v12.5.0.1066 does not support this feature use driver v12.0.0.1082 and you are good.

Prema, I would like to thank you.

I tested the bios with T2 command rate, after 6hour and two passes of memtest86+ 4.2.0, no errors so far!

Can't wait to see the new version of your bios.

Man you rocks :20_003::20_003:

Dear Prema

Kingston DDR3-2133*4 aren't work well at T1.

I want T2 ver Prema'mod too.

You are the first one who got 4x2133 working on an EM model...I can make a T2 if it helps, which model do you use?

You are the first one who got 4x2133 working on an EM model...I can make a T2 if it helps, which model do you use?

Can you help me to be a P170HM 4X2133?

2X2133 normal use. Thank you.

post-6621-14494994902022_thumb.jpg

PC:P170EM

CPU:i7 3820QM

RAM

Now:Corsair CMSX8GX3M2A1600C9 DDR3-1600 CL9 *4 good at T1

New:Kingston KHX21S12P1K2/8 DDR3-2133 CL12 *4 bad at T1

Thank you.

Check your PM!

Can you help me to be a P170HM 4X2133?

2X2133 normal use. Thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6853[/ATTACH]

2x2133 is via normal boot or via XTU?

Check your PM!

2x2133 is via normal boot or via XTU?

Samsung memory original 1600 brush SPD 2133, the default boot 1866 XTU set to 2133.

Currently only support 4GX4 = 1866, 4GX2 = 2133

Please help me support 4GX4=2133

Thank you!

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic