[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

It also happens when I press the power button to put it to sleep and leave it, lid open, on my desk.

And my touchpad is disabled 100% of the time, I only use external mice.

Would've been simpler this way...

Must be something in Windows then that wakes it up again...maybe check the running processes...

Must be something in Windows then that wakes it up again...maybe check the running processes...

I fixed it! I tried restoring all BIOS parameters to default and, as you suspected, it didn't fix the problem.

I then disabled the permission to wake up the computer for every single network adapter I have, and that fixed it.

Weird thing is, my computer would wake up even if the network switch was off. It would also wake up even when the user was logged off. Anyways, fixed for now!

@Prema

i woult to make a bios mod of last release of clevo p150sm-a ( i have a santech n87), bios is

BIOS_1.03.05 / EC_1.03.06 with support 9xx nvidia vga card

is possibile to upgrade all module internal and disable throttling in 970m gtx cad?

no warry, i donate

Good evening, I am writing to user prema both the thread that through private messages, but I really see the big snubs. only wonder if anyone besides him can 'change the last bios for clevo p150sm-in with all the changes of the case and a bios mod for 970m gtx. please please. i donate for work

Current mod for your system is already compatible with GTX970M, only the name is not shown in BIOS...

Also stop creating new threads and writing PMs if your request is not answered within 2 days...I already get 50 mails a day...

Plus I am sitting on a broken system and waiting for a replacement part from mySN / Schenker since over a month and they simply don't care...so no more mods until I am able to work again...

jesus, with all these horror stories im reconsidering my upcoming order with them... here i thought they were the best option when it comes to buying a clevo in germany...:doubt:

Asus, LG and so on are worse in timings.. And i won't even speak about Dell... So...

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi to everyone,

I'm sorry if my question has been already answered but couldn't find it through the thread. I have an XMG P17SM based upon clevo P177SM bios 4.6.5 with amd 8970m. I would like to know if:

1) Is it possible to upgrade the gpu to a 880m or, even better, to a 980m?

2) Eventually do i just need to flash the bios with the last prema mod bios (v2)?

3) Is It enough to buy just the gpu or do i need to buy a new cooling fan and heatsink? In other words will my actually heatsink fit the 880 o 980?

Many thanks for your answers

jesus, with all these horror stories im reconsidering my upcoming order with them... here i thought they were the best option when it comes to buying a clevo in germany...:doubt:

Well, if Schenker doesn't manage to send the part to my friend in Germany until the 10th then she won't be able to bring it along when visiting for Christmas...

In that case I won't have a chance to get the W230SS back up and running until later next year and could as well just trash it and get a W230SD from ANOTHER company.

heres to hoping, my friend! W230SD, interesting... ;) just checked, too bad theyre still "just" including msata instead of m.2 ports, wouldve been nice. still gonna take some time tho until it comes out, right? assuming itll sport a 960m...

Yeah, not much hoping, they simply ignore me since a week...I have dealt with dozens of Clevo re-seller worldwide but have never had an experience like this.

Edit:

W230SD: They essentially just through the 960M on there, mass production is scheduled for mid-Feb...if I would work at Clevo I would wait for Broadwell though instead of re-freshing it once again.

EDIT 2: They finally shipped the spare part today! :)

Hello all!

I have notebook w110er. How to flash it so to be able to switching video cards in the BIOS? I try to edit bios with AMIBCP, in parametr "Primary display" i was switch to PEG, but it gives only a black screen, how do I activate the discrete graphics card on permanently? Please, answer... =)

P.S.: sorry for my bad english, i used google-translate.

Yeah, not much hoping, they simply ignore me since a week...I have dealt with dozens of Clevo re-seller worldwide but have never had an experience like this.

Edit:

W230SD: They essentially just through the 960M on there, mass production is scheduled for mid-Feb...if I would work at Clevo I would wait for Broadwell though instead of re-freshing it once again.

Have you seen any models from Clevo with Broadwell? For example W840AU-T?

Hello everyone!

What is the best bios for P370SM-a?

I am installed v1 Prema Bios (only option in download section for this model) but i can install v2 version, from P375sm or other who has v2 bios option?

Question 2: may I can unlock ,,Reference Clock,, option in XTU when I have ME FW Version: 9.1.2.2010? What can I do to unlock this value?

My spec:

bios: 1.03.02 PM v1

kbc/ec 1.03.03

Hello everyone!

What is the best bios for P370SM-a?

I am installed v1 Prema Bios (only option in download section for this model) but i can install v2 version, from P375sm or other who has v2 bios option?

Question 2: may I can unlock ,,Reference Clock,, option in XTU when I have ME FW Version: 9.1.2.2010? What can I do to unlock this value?

My spec:

bios: 1.03.02 PM v1

kbc/ec 1.03.03

Every Clevo has its own BIOS. If v1 is the only option for your Clevo. stay with it... Don't start looking like a smart ass mixing BIOS.. You got warned.

• Thumbs Up 1

Every Clevo has its own BIOS. If v1 is the only option for your Clevo. stay with it... Don't start looking like a smart ass mixing BIOS.. You got warned.

Thanks for warning!

How about bclk unlock? It is some way to do this?

btw, I have I7 4930mx in p370sm-a. It is normal that I have huge throttling (97"C) on stress on 4.3 ghz on all cores? I am used Liquid Ultra.

Thanks for warning!

btw, I have I7 4930mx in p370sm-a. It is normal that I have huge throttling (97"C) on stress on 4.3 ghz on all cores? I am used Liquid Ultra.

For those questions you'll have to wait until someone with more knowledge helps you. Sorry I can't help with those ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Have you seen any models from Clevo with Broadwell? For example W840AU-T?

The soldered MCP stuff is not really something I am looking forward to...real Broadwell comes only much later...

Thanks for warning!

It's not worth it on Haswell in general and creates A LOT of instability on SLI systems by just enabling it, so it never made it out of beta.

It's not worth it on Haswell in general and creates a lot of instability on SLI systems in general.

Thansk for reply- You are my hero, Prema!

btw, how about my I7 4930mx temps? This high temp is normal in p370sm-a with Liquid ultra?

I am asking because on old 3920mx I have max 87 temps on x45, on all cores :P in p150em

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic