Before I commit to posting here...

Stevenxowens792

I would like to ask a very honest question...

Do the mods here act anything like the douche mods at notebookreview forums?

If so than I dont even want to bother. Please dont take offense. My patience for BS is at an all time low.

Best wishes,

StevenX

• Founder

If so than I dont even want to bother. Please dont take offense. My patience for BS is at an all time low.

Best wishes,

StevenX

StevenX welcome to the forum, I can personally guarantee you that we are not even close to NBR's moderation levels. We don't have to moderate actually cause all the members in here show respect to themselves and to others opinions.

Feel free to speak in here and wish you many good postings :)

• Founder

Best wishes,

StevenX

Hi Stevenx,

T|I is a douche free zone. Feel free to post your thoughts. You can see our rules are fairly lax here and there's little to no moderation unless extremely warranted.

Welcome to T|I Stevenxowens792 you should soon find out everyone here is mature and can discuss any topic without unwarranted bickering and the Mods here are just like you. We all want to talk about what we think... No tyrannical overlords here (Notebook review). Again welcome to the forum check through some discussions and see what it's all about, feel free to jump in where you want.

Hi stevenX! Glad you got my mail, nice to see you.

wow, looks like nbr pissed you off pretty good lol :)

link to thread please :)

They are no more... they first merged a couple of threads then they simply disappeared, lol.

Hey, StevenX, hope you stick around. :)

EDIT: Another refugee lol.

LMAO, NBR won't be laughing when half their members are gone and now reside here...

Yes... Charles P Jeffries can kiss my ass. I spent hours upon hours benchmarking the m15x and the m14x. Said my posts were spam and to stop posting so much. Apparently when your Avatar is Bobba Fett the professionalism goes right down the Rancor's mouth.

StevenX

• Thumbs Up 5

• Founder

Well you know what, feel free to post as many M14x vs M15x benchmarks as you like here. You might receive a lot of "likes" and +1 rep for your posts though so be warned! :D

True, you've been warned already, if you start posting a lot of Benches and discussing the latest Tech... You will find yourself with more likes and rep you can handle. Take me very seriously you will get rep if you continue posting M15x vs M14x threads you will be liked. You've just been warned by a tyrannical moderator from the best tech site around Tech Inferno!

LOL - revdiesel, svl7, me, and who else? Unreal? aren't you in NBR as well with the M11x forums? Steve, you're one heck of an influential dude. Might as well run for alienware president.

Yes... Charles P Jeffries can kiss my ass. I spent hours upon hours benchmarking the m15x and the m14x. Said my posts were spam and to stop posting so much. Apparently when your Avatar is Bobba Fett the professionalism goes right down the Rancor's mouth.

StevenX

SPAM? what the?! for real? I thought they we're all critical info on benchmarks values and performance of the M14x?

He's could've just arrange your posts since he's a mod.

Edited by Arklight
needed quote

Thanks Arklight, but Im not influential. As a matter of fact I feel a little guilty that I haven't posted here more already as far as benchmarks, numbers, videos.... I spent lots of yesterday just trying to get a simple USB ASUS Blu-Ray drive working so I could show folks what Avatar looks like on the low end 720p screen and it took most of the night off and on to get it fixed. Plus the occasional break to visit son, wife and BFBC2. Then homefront as I wanted to get some performance figures out of that as well. I did finally get Blu-ray to work but it was around 2am and I had to be at work bright and early today. I need to reproduce the error of the BDrom so I can put that baby to bed. Either USB 3.0 driver (which I had to remove) or the Mini USB cable which has only been used a few times after being purchased...

So pics to come and I also have to get my m15x ready to sell as well... ugh.. Thank God Dianna is a well rep'd ebay seller. Over 1000 reps positive so it should be easy to sell. Back to work... busy busy busy

Yeah, I used to be. I just prefer to post elsewhere where I don't feel I have a sniper aimed at my head each time I make a post. I still go to their Thinkpad forums.

Btw, who's Dianna?