Increase GTX 660m Voltage in Y580 For Better Overclocking :)

ErYani

Hello Everyone , I Love overclocking but as i look in 3dmark best gtx660m is for asus not lenovo and that pisses me offso i tried to overclock mine all the way to 1300 core and 3100 memory thats insane however that asus overclocked all the way to 1380/3280 that insane i know so i looked further and i found what i really need is a little boost in voltage the default voltage is V.1.1 i wanted at least V.1.15 So if any1 could help me i will be thankful and ohh i already flashed svl7's moded bios with 1 ghz core speed please if some1 can mode the vbios of gtx660m and increase voltage to v1.15 that would be awsome and beat the hell out of that acer and cheerio :))

Here Is A Gpu-Z ScreenShot :)) post-10506-14494994360612_thumb.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Pay me and I will!Just kidding. In three weeks I will make it for you for free. I won't go higher than 1.15v If you want anything higher. Do it yourself. 1.15v isnt going to make much difference anyway. maybe 100mhz extra at most

What About 1.25v i think it's good to go and thank you anyway dont worry about the cooler i have ic diamond plus a nice fan cooler the temp after overclock is 65~68 C So no worries about the temp and thank you again :))

- - - Updated - - -

Pay me and I will!Just kidding. In three weeks I will make it for you for free. I won't go higher than 1.15v If you want anything higher. Do it yourself. 1.15v isnt going to make much difference anyway. maybe 100mhz extra at most

I Am Willing To Pay If U Are Interested Just PM ME :)@jester_socom

What About 1.25v i think it's good to go and thank you anyway dont worry about the cooler i have ic diamond plus a nice fan cooler the temp after overclock is 65~68 C So no worries about the temp and thank you again :))- - - Updated - - -I Am Willing To Pay If U Are Interested Just PM ME :)@jester_socom
I was actually joking. But my donation link is in the BIOS Mods thread of the Y500 (the thread which is not pinned). Work that's based on svl7's work I share with him obviously :)Consider buying TechInferno's Elite subscription instead. http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/8776771/file.html first try a.rom, if that doesn't work try b.romIt's possible that 1215mv is the real maximum.Make a backup of your current ROM first.I need to experiment more on this during the holidays.report back which one works.
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was actually joking. But my donation link is in the BIOS Mods thread of the Y500 (the thread which is not pinned). Work that's based on svl7's work I share with him obviously :)Consider buying TechInferno's Elite subscription instead.Zippyshare.com - 1215mv-1250mv.zip try a.rom, if that doesn't work try b.romIt's possible that 1215mv is the real maximum.Make a backup of your current ROM first.I need to experiment more on this during the holidays.report back which one works.

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually joking. But my donation link is in the BIOS Mods thread of the Y500 (the thread which is not pinned). Work that's based on svl7's work I share with him obviously :)Consider buying TechInferno's Elite subscription instead.Zippyshare.com - 1215mv-1250mv.zip try a.rom, if that doesn't work try b.romIt's possible that 1215mv is the real maximum.Make a backup of your current ROM first.I need to experiment more on this during the holidays.report back which one works.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Again :)

I Tried Both a and b .rom didnt work i tried both ways to flash using the dos it says that my bios is protected and the insydeflash v5.13 "lenovo offical flasher" it says EC file size input error! @jester_socom