gtx 580m bsod error code 116

grandanoke

I have been experiencing serious problems with my laptop m17x r3 at the last 3+ months. i receive bsod every ~10 min of game, i have tried more than 5 games(call of duty , crysis , battlefield 3 e.t.c). i have formatted my laptop twice. i have change nvidia drivers(580m) a lot times, and i have also contacted nvidia.finally i have contacted the authorizer dealer(ASBIS) in my country, Cyprus(europe), they have already changed my video card and motherboard and heatsink but none of them solve my problem. i am really unsatisfied from my laptop. i paid more than 2500$(2000€)to buy the laptop m17x r3. i i really need some help. write back soon.

i receive the bsod only in games, and it doesn t happen when i use the integrated graphic(proccesor)....never. the code i receive from windows is 117 and 116

regards

Michael

i am using gtx580m , my temperatures are pretty ok....65C(max, after 100 min of gaming), gpu drivers the latest one ,...i am not in my laptop to check them(Same for bios) but anyway i intalled and reinstalled more than 10 different drivers, the problem still exist,,,tommorow i ll check the bios of my laptop and i ll tell you. i haven t check my ac adapter( i hae the right one) but i am not sure if its still working properly...

thanks in advance

michael