Asus g75vw 1866 memory?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder

Congratulations! What version of BIOS are you using? Where did you get (if you can link). There really is the memory settings? Corsair Vengeance memory or Kingston Hyper X?

Congratulations! What version of BIOS are you using? Where did you get (if you can link). There really is the memory settings? Corsair Vengeance memory or Kingston Hyper X?

Hi Klem, I just recently flashed to the modified BIOS offered from svl7, on techinferno, but prior this I was using the a modded BIOS created by one of the members from the mydigitallife forums. I'll scan through to see if I can find the link. As for the type of ram I'm using, I'm very Corsair-pro as they've only provided me with great results whereas it's a hit/miss with Kingston products (Others may have better results with Kingston; I'm only speaking from my own personal experience).

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
So I have a bios capable of changing memory speed and timing now but I'm uncertain of which option enables it. I can see timings and memory profiles but not change them

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I sent you the new version with memory adjustment. Check your mail box..

• 2 months later...
I sent you the new version with memory adjustment. Check your mail box..

Hey! First of all, I must say you've done a really good job from what I've seen in the other thread with over 30 pages on G75VW. I do have a question about that particular computer. Would that modified Bios version be compatible with a G75VW 670M with the 1b-BIOS? I would like to tweak my memory settings as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
This notebook is meant for only 1333-1600.

:) Yes, but it very nice will work with 1866 and 2133 memory. Depending from memory chips.

• 2 months later...