M18xR2 GTX675m vbios mod for overclocking

aminof

hi

i received my alienware this week and i was testing some mods all days ,first i got lucky (it was shipped with A03 bios) so i patched my bios to A03 unlocked (thanks to svl7) which by the way opened insane and very dangerous options then i tried to run optimus on my two gtx675m but failed (apparently it's a hardware implementation) ,then i extracted my two vbios by using Nvflash 5.118 but when i opened the vbios in Nibitor 6.06 it couldn't detect or mod my gtx .i used nibitor and nvflash countless times and this is the first time it doesn't work so can anyone tell me how to mod these vbios so i can play with voltages and frequencies (also i bought MX-4 to repaste cpu+gpu)

here is my bios gtx675mN1.txt (change the .txt to .rom)

At the moment you have to do it the hard way... by hand.

what do you mean by hand (hexadecimal ?)

can i open the bios with some decompiler or something ?

im gonna try with notepad++ (i tried every notepad++ decompiler none worked)

problem solved i have now two gtx675m with 0.92v and 720mhz with P0 and P1 at same clock (only need repaste now)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...