Can I use a Dell 680M on Clevo laptop??

gamer

• Founder
Thanks for the quick reply!

I find it so frustrating... I see a lot og 680Ms for sale, at inexpensive prices, but Clevos are arund $800 on eBay!!!

That's friggin' expensive!

Does anyone around know where to get one cheaper?

I got mine from upgradeyourlaptop (aka Eurocom) on eBay. I haven't really seen any that are cheaper, RJTech might be another to check out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

it kinda depends on the source actually... if u buy older gen gpus from official (commercial) shops / sellers, theyre mostly more expensive due to scarcity. on the other hand, buying from private sellers like on ebay will get u way lower prices than what they cost when they came out :)

• 1 month later...
Dell 680M can use on my clevo P150EM,But DELL 7970M couldn't work....

You mean you were able to use a Dell card on your Clevo?

Dell/Alienware 680M on a Clevo machine? So is it possible?

I'm planning an upgrade to 680M on my good ol' P180HM... The only thing needed is to modify the Driver right? Does anybody know the details on how to do that? Or any additional modding?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm currently attempting to make this upgrade (because my current 675m has just died) myself with my Ibuypower CZ-17 - which uses the same MB as the Clevo/MSI and the Dell.

How were you able to get the Dell card to work on the MSI / Clevo? Any help / guide on this would be greatly appreciated!