Borderlands 2

Brian

I got Borderlands 2 free with my GTX 670 FTW but must say, after installing and playing for a good couple of hours, I just couldn't get in to it. :( Despite rave reviews from sites and a recommendation for me I just can't see what all the fuss is about. I'm not a huge fan of FPS so maybe that's it but it just felt a little too repetitive. Might give it another chance again soon though.

Yea, I usually do the first playthrough solo to get the hang of it and get all the pretty effects and stuff from Physx, then play co-op the rest of the time. Now that I have a 780 I can really enjoy it lol.

I got mine for free when I built my desktop, since it came with the GTX 670 that I ordered.

As with previous Borderlands game, single player experience can be fun but you wouldn't want to play it a second time alone. The game's replay value comes from the fact that it's much more fun if you're adventuring with friends, but that's the case for most co-op modes for games.

As for me, I've enjoyed the game and found it very fun to play.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought Borderlands 2 when it first came out, and though many people I know really liked it, I just didn't like it when compared to the original. I played so many playthroughs on Borderlands, but only played Borderlands 2 once before it got old.... I can't put my finger on what I didn't like about it though....

• 1 month later...