Clevo P150HM (HM65) with XTU

Clyde

Great thats pretty sweet so if I understand correct since im not familiar with system... P150hm system had no xm support or options and this p170hm bios enables that? Thats very cool woukd you be willing to make a small write up here about how you did and the steps and risks involved perhaps a pic of before and after bios menus. Many p150hm owners here would im sure appreciate the time and effort you have put in. Nice job Clyde. Btw welcome Clyde to Tech Inferno. :)

Great thats pretty sweet so if I understand correct since im not familiar with system... P150hm system had no xm support or options and this p170hm bios enables that? Thats very cool woukd you be willing to make a small write up here about how you did and the steps and risks involved perhaps a pic of before and after bios menus. Many p150hm owners here would im sure appreciate the time and effort you have put in. Nice job Clyde. Btw welcome Clyde to Tech Inferno. :)

Thank you,

As you write, P150HM/EM natively did not have support for the Intel XTU. Only P170HM/EM have. Since two years I wrongly thought that in P150HM due to lack of support by the HM65 chipset.

p150hmcf.jpg

Thanks to Moral Hazard, it turns out that the chipset does not matter. :)

As soon as I find some free time, I will write something about both mods (P157HM and P157EM).

Regards

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you,

As you write, P150HM/EM natively did not have support for the Intel XTU. Only P170HM/EM have. Since two years I wrongly thought that in P150HM due to lack of support by the HM65 chipset.

p150hmcf.jpg

Thanks to Moral Hazard, it turns out that the chipset does not matter. :)

As soon as I find some free time, I will write something about both mods (P157HM and P157EM).

Regards

Thanks thats gracious of you and Moral hazard. Thank you, looking good bro in that pic. Keep up the great work Clyde. I appreciate it and so does Tech Inferno.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...