What mouse & DPI do you game with?

Xonar

Wow, I'm amazed they're allowed to call it a G9 when it's clearly a competing product.

Oh well.

G9X for me, my G9 finally died after years of ham fisted abuse and I love the shape for my retarded grip. Thinking of picking up a mionix naos to try, heard good things.

My DPI settings are all over the place with the adjustments from 800 through to 5700, I most commonly use 4000 DPI.

A4Tech G6 PowerSaver. 800dpi.

It is very comfortable and was the best for its price. Oftenly I miss higher dpi, at least 1000 because while playing it is hard to do a headshot. However it works on all kinds of surfaces and batteries are working for a long time.

Will buy a G10. Was planning it since the middle of the previous year:)

Logitech g 700, 1100 dpi, 1920x1080 screen. About the mousepad, i'm too noob to recognize the different so i got the razor's mat one. The reason i pick those was they were available and serve my needs to transport

• 4 weeks later...

I actually have a similar set up to you right now, same mouse and similar DPI but I've found the G500 simply too heavy (even with weights removed) and cumbersome. I've recently purchased a razer abyssus which is a basic gaming mouse with no extra buttons and very light.

2013 Razer DeathAdder on 1500 dpi with a cheap steelseries mouse pad. So far no issues with either, but the mouse pad is getting a little dirty.

On side note, how do you guys clean your mouse pads?

On side note, how do you guys clean your mouse pads?

If it's a hard pad use isopropyl alcohol and a stiff bristled plastic brush.

If it's a soft pad warm water with a tiny bit of soap, rinse it well and expect it to take ages to dry.

Logitech G700, and it depends on the situation, I've got G9 and G10 (next to left click on the G700) set to step it up and down, so I can drop it down quickly, say, if I'm trying to snipe someone, right click to zoom, left click G9 to drop the DPI, and boom.

Logitech g500

1100 dpi

Steel Series QcK mass

I loved the g5 so I got the newer model (at the time). I have a g700 but I don't like the drag if I connect it and wireless doesn't seem so great to me. The QcK mass surface is amazing. I have a mini if I need a surface elsewhere.

I use a Razer Orochi with dpi set at 2000. I got it because I wanted a wireless gaming mouse and I liked the looks of the Razer ones. The downside is that it needs new batteries every week. But I use it with the cord most of the time because sometime I use it in places that are not level and the cord helps hold it in place.

• 2 weeks later...

I for one use the razer naga epic. Love all the buttons on the side, You can change the feel on it and can go wired or wireless, though usually I use it wired. Feels good in the hand and the lights go nice with my alienware keyboard light up lol.

Logitech G700, 800 DPI, Corsair Vengeance MM600 mousepad. For a while I had problems with it because of how it would randomly 'forget' profiles, but a switch to an older SetPoint software makes it work like a charm.

Logitech G9x for me. It's got two convenient side buttons and can hold multiple profiles which is nice. My favorite part is the adjustable weights you can pop into the back to make it feel just right.