Jump to content

Klem

Recommended Posts

  • Bios Modder
30 minutes ago, Utkarsh Gupta said:

Hi Klem,

 

I have a Lenovo Y50-70. I am trying to replace my wifi card with M.2 NVME SSD using an adapter.

The SSD is showing in windows but it is not showing as a bootable device in bios.

I have tried tinkering with the advanced bios options as well as normal bios option but to no avail.

Can modding my bios and removing whitelisting help my bios recognizing SSD? Or is there any other way to add NVME support to bios?

Any help would be appreciated.

 

Hi!

Send me your bios backup (dump), I'l can take a look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Bios Modder
21 minutes ago, vladyslav said:

help unlock bios y50-70help unlock bios y50-70

Hi!

Need your bios backup (bios dump). To create backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
43 minutes ago, Jompaofg said:

Hello!

 

I need help removing the bios whitelist from my laptop y50 as a just bought a new wifi card.

 

Thanks! :)

Hi!

You can post here your bios backup (bios dump). To create bios backup use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Klem, I can't find my model's post, so I ask you in this one, sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you help me with my Lenovo G50-80 (80LO) BIOS ?

I would like removed whitelist for upgrade Wi-Fi  INTEL AX200

Bios: B0cn95ww

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
1 hour ago, fanta-malotte said:

Hello Klem, I can't find my model's post, so I ask you in this one, sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you help me with my Lenovo G50-80 (80LO) BIOS ?

I would like removed whitelist for upgrade Wi-Fi  INTEL AX200

Bios: B0cn95ww

Hi!

In your case (Lenovo G50-80, not Lenovo G50-70) to unlock your bios, you need use hardware SPI-programmer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

In your case (Lenovo G50-80, not Lenovo G50-70) to unlock your bios, you need use hardware SPI-programmer.

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, it is the g50-80 model, but I can't find the post for it.
If there is any, redirect me or give me the link.

If I extract the bios with the SPI CH341a, could you send me one with the whitelist removed?

Something else I should know. bios cost??
SPI cost?? Although it seems that on aliexpress/amazon/ebay they don't cost much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
13 minutes ago, fanta-malotte said:

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, it is the g50-80 model, but I can't find the post for it.
If there is any, redirect me or give me the link.

If I extract the bios with the SPI CH341a, could you send me one with the whitelist removed?

Something else I should know. bios cost??
SPI cost?? Although it seems that on aliexpress/amazon/ebay they don't cost much.

Ok. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bios Modder
On 2/4/2024 at 1:02 PM, murdymisiek said:

Hello, can someone help me unlock my lenovo y50-70 bios? I want advanced settings only, gtx960m, 16gb ram, bought in Poland. Please help.

received_695934306063967.jpeg

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.