• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, HungryGhosts said:

Does unlocked BIOS have an option for fan speeds correction? Trying to fix my gpu fan.

Hi!

No, I think real fan speed adjustment placed in EC firmware (not in BIOS).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Klem,

amazing the great help you providing here.

Me too i would need an unlocked A15 Bios for my M17x R4.
I had freeze problems with my gtx660m and i substitute it with the gtx980m.
Switching with Fn+F7 results 8beeps, and after i boot again into Win the Integrated Graphic card is still the primary,
so i need the hidden option from bios to have it started only with nvidia.

I post you my results.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mea2vb

Thank you a lot in advance

• Bios Modder
On 3/18/2023 at 2:56 PM, Sam20 said:

Hi Klem,

amazing the great help you providing here.

Me too i would need an unlocked A15 Bios for my M17x R4.
I had freeze problems with my gtx660m and i substitute it with the gtx980m.
Switching with Fn+F7 results 8beeps, and after i boot again into Win the Integrated Graphic card is still the primary,
so i need the hidden option from bios to have it started only with nvidia.

I post you my results.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mea2vb

Thank you a lot in advance

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Klem,

thanks a lots for your advanced help here.

I'm actually on m17xr4 with a stock A15 BIOS. It was working perfectly then I powered off. After 2 weeks I could NOT power on it anymore.
I had freeze problems with my 675m on startup post, keyboard and mouse were not working. I powered off then I could not power on  just keyboard lights on for 1 secs then shutdown automatically. So I decided to disassembly repasted CPU and GPU (my m17xr4 is from 2012 ----> 11years old). Then I tried to power on and I had 5 beeps, RTC battery,

I changed my battery and I did a full reset it worked with 675m too. I always use m17xr4 with an external monitor on hdmi port (I modded my 675m with a vbios too 5 years ago, just to have  it ready for a full UEFI support).

After that I tried again to connect external monitor on HDMI port but I could not power on my m17xr4 anymore just it stay powered off. So I decided to disassembly again I've totally removed nvidia 675m and It seems I can power off, power on and connect external monitor too.

Before trying to insert again my 675m I would like to flash latest A15 bios. If nvidia 675m doesn't work anymore can I totally disable with your unlocked BIOS without physical removing?

I use also an external USB audio card Focusrite (I use m17xr4 just only with a Korg M1 keyboard) could it be possible totally disable also internal audio card?

I hope you can help me! Please if you can could you please provide an unlocked A15 bios and also tools needed to flash? Can I flash without 675m installed?

Thanks alots in advance for your help.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xjqb12

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, flyingsaucer said:

Please if you can could you please provide an unlocked A15 bios and also tools needed to flash?

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 4 months later...
  • Bios Modder
17 minutes ago, Maximus0606 said:

Hello Klem! Can I get an unlocked BIOS A15 for my M17x R4? Can't start 3d display no toggle Hidden settings. And also the tools needed for the firmware?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/na0iae

Hi!

Each bios mod prepared individually and based on your personal file backup of bios.

You can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

To create backup of bios, you can use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

• 6 months later...
  • Bios Modder

Hi!

16 minutes ago, Allison cunha said:

could m17x r4 profit from that resizable BAR thing i heard about?

Does unlocked firmware would help on that?

No.

16 minutes ago, Allison cunha said:

Can you provide me a A15 bios unlocked?

Yes. Check PM.