Bricked VBIOS situation (GTX 675m)

sushi

So I have this M17xR4 (120hz 3D version) that had a dead 675m, I replaced it with an identical GPU, BUT it was in an MSI laptop, so I knew it won't work somehow.

I know i need to flash the Dell VBios onto it and yes i have a backup rom file from the dead card, however the laptop doesn't let me switch it on, I press the power button then it goes on a never-ending restart loop i have to take out the battery to switch it off.. So now I'm in a situation where I need to let the device boot somehow in order to flash the correct VBios.. 

-The MSI laptop has a fried/dead motherboard so it's no use.

-Also I cannot find the BIOS chip on the 675m in order to reflash it using a CH341A 

-Connecting an external monitor does nothing, obviously.

I know there's probably no simple solution but i'm open to ideas.

Any suggestions (other than the old borrow a laptop from a friend method) ?

thanks

Edited by sushi

• Bios Modder
6 hours ago, sushi said:

Also I cannot find the BIOS chip on the 675m in order to reflash it using a CH341A 

Hi!

vBIOS chip location:

GTX675-M-2.jpgGTX675M.jpg