How to flash bios on P870TM1?

BeanBag

Hope this isn't a lame question but I have search the net and could not find anything on flashing P870TM1 bios. I've downloaded the latest version bios from clevo and created a boot flash drive and copied the bios files over. Rebooted into the flash drive get the c:/. Where do I go from here? Thanks

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, BeanBag said:

Hope this isn't a lame question but I have search the net and could not find anything on flashing P870TM1 bios. I've downloaded the latest version bios from clevo and created a boot flash drive and copied the bios files over. Rebooted into the flash drive get the c:/. Where do I go from here? Thanks

Hi!

If you ask how to update to a new stock bios version, then you can try to do it in Windows. Download this archive:  https://files.fm/u/23chkktaw

Extract it directly on the Desktop. Run WMeset.exe. Laptop will reboot. Then run FlashMeWinX64.bat