[Request] Clevo P170SM Unlocked Bios

Onehit

I've been scouring the internet in search of anything regarding an updated bios for my Clevo P170SM. I have found many mentions of Prema Bios mods on various websites, but good luck trying to find actual download links. They all seem to vanish or have dead links. Wayback Machine doesn't help either and I was only able to find stock Clevo bios as early as 2015 via the WayBack Machine. If anybody has an updates Prema Bios or some other unlocked bios file for the P170SM, that would be fantastic! Otherwise, I might have to consider paying over $100 to Eurocom for their unlocked bios.

• Bios Modder
8 hours ago, Onehit said:

I've been scouring the internet in search of anything regarding an updated bios for my Clevo P170SM. I have found many mentions of Prema Bios mods on various websites, but good luck trying to find actual download links. They all seem to vanish or have dead links. Wayback Machine doesn't help either and I was only able to find stock Clevo bios as early as 2015 via the WayBack Machine. If anybody has an updates Prema Bios or some other unlocked bios file for the P170SM, that would be fantastic! Otherwise, I might have to consider paying over $100 to Eurocom for their unlocked bios.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

On 6/28/2022 at 2:50 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hi I'm looking for the best way to get the latest possible 970m 6GB drivers working on a P150EM. I found and flashed Prema v2, but I'm not sure if I need Prema v3b, or a vBIOS update. If you could provide files and or instructions I would greatly appreciate it.

• Bios Modder
6 minutes ago, TrantaLocked said:

Hi I'm looking for the best way to get the latest possible 970m 6GB drivers working on a P150EM. I found and flashed Prema v2, but I'm not sure if I need Prema v3b, or a vBIOS update. If you could provide files and or instructions I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi!

Unfortunately I can't help you with your problem. But you can try to ask Prema in this place:  https://premamod.com