Clevo P650SE/ Sager NP8651 BIOS mod for ssd NVMe boot drive

avis

Hi guys! 
Please can you customise my BIOS! 
I've been putting this off for a while but it needs to be done.
I really appreciate any help. 

i think i backed-up my BIOS ok... (p651se)- https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao77qtogno9IjoF8mc7pV7j9df6bzQ?e=ACUmW1

beyond using my nvme drive, will a modded BIOS reveal any hidden settings for me to play with??

Thanks!

• Bios Modder

4 hours ago, CrumbEyes said:

Hi guys! 
Please can you customise my BIOS! 
I've been putting this off for a while but it needs to be done.
I really appreciate any help. 

i think i backed-up my BIOS ok... (p651se)- https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao77qtogno9IjoF8mc7pV7j9df6bzQ?e=ACUmW1

Hi!

Ok. Your bios with NVMe support done. Check PM.

4 hours ago, CrumbEyes said:

will a modded BIOS reveal any hidden settings for me to play with??

No.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2023 at 8:53 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

New link:  https://files.fm/u/tf84ctkbq

When i run the .exe on administrator rights, goes to cmd dos black screen...i press enter... init the read / writes tests...but on intel FPT part, windows found a errors and close the application...and not creates results or other folder...any suggestion ?

1 hour ago, Klem said:

Ok. Your bios with NVMe support done. Check PM.

Very Thanks!!!! worked great!!! i flashed the bios, rebooted and my previous installation of windows continued...and windows initiate flawless!!!! 

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, binethegamer said:

Very Thanks!!!! worked great!!! i flashed the bios, rebooted and my previous installation of windows continued...and windows initiate flawless!!!! 

Ok. Thanks for your feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I owned a laptop branded Aftershock but I've check with the seller it's Clevo P650SE motherboard. I recently bought a 2TB Lexar NM790 m.2 nvme and install it but the laptop doesn't recognize it anywhere be it in BIOS or in Windows 11. @Klem I tried the tool your posted but it has error says Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.
Please contact your vendor. Will that be ok?

The link to the file: https://mega.nz/file/H0BEgCqQ#Ap1StWEADvV1ZgLm779FGWWMkxNOD4q33ZnsHGAn0s8

Edited by Kelvin Ng

• Bios Modder
On 7/14/2023 at 7:07 AM, Kelvin Ng said:

I owned a laptop branded Aftershock but I've check with the seller it's Clevo P650SE motherboard.

Hi!

Your laptop model have CLEVO P650RG motherboard (not Clevo P650SE motherboard). This laptop model already have NVMe support by default from manufacturer. So, no need any bios modifications. For NVMe SSD, you can use only one slot, look at the picture:

P650RG.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/5/2022 at 11:56 AM, Klem said:

Each bios mod prepared individually and based on your personal file backup of bios.

You can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://files.fm/u/nzwynejau

Hi, community and @Klem. I know this thread is a bit old. I am a proud owner of a Pro-star (now owned by Sager) P650SE. I have the 1.03.01 07/22/2015 bios installed. The original battery is starting to die out and I'd like to undervolt/underclock my CPU to see how much battery life I can get out of it before replacing the battery.

I have tried to find the PremaMod bios for my laptop but I cannot find where/how to get it done. 

Would you please help me in getting the right one for my laptop? If so, I will upload the BIOS backup.

EDIT: found another thread on T|I where someone asks for the PremaMod v1 or v2 modded bios as well here

Thank you!

Edited by hecpra73
Including a link with a request for the PremaMod for the P650SE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
On 11/17/2023 at 10:46 PM, hecpra73 said:

Hi, community and @Klem. I know this thread is a bit old. I am a proud owner of a Pro-star (now owned by Sager) P650SE. I have the 1.03.01 07/22/2015 bios installed. The original battery is starting to die out and I'd like to undervolt/underclock my CPU to see how much battery life I can get out of it before replacing the battery.

I have tried to find the PremaMod bios for my laptop but I cannot find where/how to get it done. 

Hi!

No, unfortunately I don’t have Prema’s bios, and I don’t know where you can get it.

hi. links dead.
i have clevo p650se and i just installed m.2 nvme 1tb ssd.
can someone me help find a mod for my bios? and maybe a manual for flashing it?
my current version is 1.03.04
thank you very much!

Edited by barisso

• Bios Modder
10 minutes ago, barisso said:

hi. links dead.
thank you very much!

Hi!

Each bios mod prepared individually and based on your personal file backup of bios.

You can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://files.fm/u/9nss8fe264

• Thumbs Up 1

• Bios Modder
19 hours ago, barisso said:

hi. links dead.
thank you very much!

What problems did you encounter after installing the m.2 NVMe 1TB SSD?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/1/2023 at 6:27 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

https://files.fm/u/9nss8fe264

Hi Klem. Can you please resend the link ? My Aftershock S15 ( Clevo P650SE) cannot boot from NVME. I think I need to mod the bios.

Thank you