m18x r2 gtx 1070 upgraded

Hello Guys!

I'm new in this forum i upgraded m18x r2 with chinese gtx 1070 after a lot of change, use and experience of many nvidia driver and many vbios I only solved the BSOD dsgmms1.sys issue in one way by gpu undervolt at the gpu boost to become 1645MHz / 0.750 ml/v . Thus, the wattage of the card does not exceed 100 watts at all i cant reach to 115 watt vbios   , and the temperature does not exceed 70 degrees with furmark havey load . After that, there will be no BSOD. Is this a defect in the gtx 1070 or in the Nvidia drivers integrated with Intel cards, don’t know ? Please advise. I have a friend who knows how to measure the voltage to repair gpus , but I must advise him of the appropriate diagnosis ... but i need a data sheet for this pcb and i did not find it any ideas