[M17x r4] Fan help + Adapter Warnings

Hi y'all,

I have an Alienware m17x R4 rocking an MSI GTX 1070 and i7-3720QM with the unlocked A12 Bios. The setup runs pretty cool with a custom HWInfo fan table and a 3 pipe heatsink for the gpu. However for some reason HWInfo frequently freezes and causes the fans to stay at the speed they were spinning at the moment of the program locking up, I cannot change the fan speeds when this happens and doesnt let my pc fully shut down, forcing a hard reset. You can see how this is dangerous as I could be playing a very intensive game while the fans aren't spinning fast enough to providing adequate cooling.  Is there anyway to fix this? Is there a way to set the fan tables in the bios so i dont have to use HWinfo? 

another issue is that the card throttles unless i enable and disable adapter warnings everytime i turn on the pc, is there a way to fix this aswell?

Thanks!

Edited by JumboJam3000
Edit

• 2 weeks later...

Try to find online program ThrottleStop if problem is with your laptop charger you can fix it with this program but it is not perfect and you will need to do some extra things if you want that this program would start always at system boot.