NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

Great, good to know that it really works in the EM series. Gonna adjust the second post.

I don't know if the vbios based on the msi_fd doing that too but when i'm on "power saving mod", the frequency are lower than in performance mod, same when i'm on battery with a game so GREAT WORK !

I'm going to test my max frequency with the stock voltage, and when i found them, can you make me a vbios with my personnal frequency or this is not possible ?

Thanks again !

Anyone have any numbers for a single Dell 680m card? I saw someone post a score with the newest vbios using a sli setup but I haven't seen any single card numbers. Just curious how much of a boost it would be in my m17.

I can't download the file due to my user limitations!

Can you unlock for me?

Thx!

You have enough posts, it gets unlocked automatically, just wait until the server changes your permissions.

Here's an update. So far so good with the new Dell 680m vbios. No throttling. My 8000k GPU runs in the low 70's :D

@svl7 Sorry for the late donation, I have been busy studying for my finals. Don't get too drunk now :)

Hahaha, thank you very much!! Greatly appreciated! Cheers! :D

Looks like the new vbios file is a success brother Marco.

Awesome scores!! :D

Modified the very latest Clevo 680m vbios and added it to the second post. It's a completely revised vbios, and for me it's the best performing so far. Might not be true for dual card systems. Let me know how it works for you.

A very big thanks to Mythlogic for providing me with the vbios!! :) Should work perfectly fine in their latest Clevo machines, but I don't know about the HM series...

Furthermore I added a tweaked version of the older Clevo vbios, so that users with systems based on the Clevo P1x0HM series can have some more performance as well.

@svl7 , I would like to test out the Experimental Undervolted GTX 680M vbios of 80.04.33.00.10 edition for the p150HM.

I'll send you a PM.

svl7 you think that i can use asus 660m bios with msi ge70? or it won't work?

Nope, won't work. And I should still post the GE60 bios... lol. Guess I could mod the GE70 as well when I find time.

Anyone have any numbers for a single Dell 680m card? I saw someone post a score with the newest vbios using a sli setup but I haven't seen any single card numbers. Just curious how much of a boost it would be in my m17.

@johnksss just posted some fantastic 3dM11 scores.

Is there a hope to see a vbios with such optimization on HM series? Because the only vbios that worked for me is a vbios based on the MSI_FD, that you mod in order to have a load voltage of 1v.

It work pretty well, so thank you, but there is a bug when i am on battery... the gpu don't see that and apply the max clock if a 3d app (or sometimes a software that require gpu acceleration) is launched... it could damage the battery on the long term. This behavior don't appear on the final vbios like the 80.04.29.00.01 or 80.04.33.00.10.

Yes, there is. Just added. Second post.

• Thumbs Up 5

It's wierd i have some problems with the "Clevo 680m - 80.04.67.00.01 'OCedition' revised_01.zip".

Gpu-z and nVidia Inspector can't launch at all... I reinstall drivers but nothing change.

Clevo P150EM - GTX 680m 4gb

• Founder
It's wierd i have some problems with the "Clevo 680m - 80.04.67.00.01 'OCedition' revised_01.zip".

Gpu-z and nVidia Inspector can't launch at all... I reinstall drivers but nothing change.

Clevo P150EM - GTX 680m 4gb

Yes it's because the programs need to be updated.

Sent from my GT-N7000

• Brian featured this topic