NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

The issue is solved, it's NOT anything to do with a value on the system, the driver actually sets a flag in the GPU and checks for it, if the flag is there, the driver will make damn sure the GPU throttles.

No matter how many times you uninstall reinstall the driver, windows or whatever else, as long as the driver is recent enough to check the flag, it will throttle if it's set on your GPU.

It's actually a nvidia "feature" that is meant to cripple your GPU performances if they believe you are trying to overclock it.

See my post here for more info: Just got my 880M twins! - Page 42

Well done. This "feature" is also present 780m/@1150 but nothing compared to the 880M, still I've never experienced it with temps under 85C (consecutive crashes). Actually v337.88 is the best driver so far. Since v337.50/81 I'm able to sustain @1006/6000 default voltage, before +37mV.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3940XM,Alienware M17xR4

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3940XM,Alienware M17xR4

Well done. This "feature" is also present 780m/@1150 but nothing compared to the 880M, still I've never experienced it with temps under 85C (consecutive crashes). Actually v337.88 is the best driver so far. Since v337.50/81 I'm able to sustain @1006/6000 default voltage, before +37mV.

thats a crazy OC...i am not able to do anything with AW 17.. running at 1050/7000 gives me 6.8k firestrike and 10k 3dmark 11

thats with a 880M...my 780M can reach 1150... and is faster than 880m

Well the MX-4 appears to be working slightly better... the GPU still hits 92C but it takes a good bit longer than before. Apparently it does have a curing period, regardless of what they advertise.

10,089 Firestrike w/ a 450MHz memory overclock

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P377SM-A

Its unfortunate that my GPUs will not undervolt at all and get so hot that a core overclock would just cause serious throttling of the memory with the modded vbios so I fear I won't see much better performance than that.

With that said, its faster than my new desktop with a 780 Ti and is making me rethink SLI for that system now lol

already said, but I'll say it again, DID TESTING WITH FACTORY SETTINGS CPU, no overclocking, AND GIVES ERROR IN THE SAME PLACE, is the bios that is somehow incompatible with my m18xr1, so I asked to see my svl7 compare with the bios and changed it, but so far have not had any response.I only have one GPU, also is no shortage of power supply is 330W, I'm more pissed because now all sorts of testing and nothing

hello I am a member of Bavarian

can you help me my gtx 680m to overclock a little?

with me I can not with nvidia inspector nor with msi afterburner the chip clock does lift remains at 758mhz

I have a Medion x6823 Erazer in this I have installed a 4gb gtx 680m

Thank you

with the gpu, with the situation, because the gpu is not stable with the new bios = /

uhm i get 3dmark crash when my temps are 2 high... can you please go play games and check the temperature?

you wont crash in games it will just trottle..

can you update ur system info from 3d mark? also try to make a new windows account and install 3dmark and system info clean and try.

always check ur temps... mine are not going above 85c while benchmarking

hi, how are you? Had already upgraded the system info 3DMark and got the same thing, as the temperature, I had already monitored with gpu-z, but I will re-monitor with riva turner and HWiNFO64 and now tell you the result, but I think unlikely that the problem is overheating, thanks for the tip, all are very welcome.

Max temp 85 : tested with Trine 2 all on ultra grafics ,alright out a few crashes in the image, and lose fps.

LOL weird conversation

Sent from my Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Civz ROM [v3.4] with Kernel SkyHigh TW Kernel [1.8]

We are doing teamviewer to see if i can figure out what is wrong with his machine. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

AWWWESOOOOMEEE! :)

Sent with love from my Galaxy S4

• Brian featured this topic