NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

• 2 months later...

Hi @Klem

Could you please look on my vBIOS?

I have a very interesting video card - Nvidia Tesla P6, but I currently can't use it cause it's switched  to the Compute mode and I can't switch it to the Graphic mode. I made a dump from the SPI programmer, here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zIBgti69DQCGdcMHLE7s6cIv3l35Oe3e/view?usp=sharing

Edited by stas.b85
Link added

• Bios Modder
9 minutes ago, stas.b85 said:

Hi @Klem

Could you please look on my vBIOS?

I have a very interesting video card - Nvidia Tesla P6, but I currently can't use it cause it's switched  to the Compute mode and I can't switch it to the Graphic mode. I made a dump from the SPI programmer, here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zIBgti69DQCGdcMHLE7s6cIv3l35Oe3e/view?usp=sharing

Hi!

No, I can't help you with Tesla card.

Hello, I have a GT70-0NE i7 3630qm processor. I have a GTX 680M graphics card. I want to unlock the BIOS. 
And I want to overclock the graphics card, but I could not find suitable vbios. 
Links are broken or I can't access it. Anyone have a spare? Or can anyone help?
Edited by hope

• Bios Modder
13 minutes ago, hope said:

Hello, I have a GT70-0NE i7 3630qm processor. I have a GTX 680M graphics card. I want to unlock the BIOS. 
And I want to overclock the graphics card, but I could not find suitable vbios. 
Links are broken or I can't access it. Anyone have a spare? Or can anyone help?

Hi!

You can download modified vbios for MSI GTX 680M from this page:  

• Bios Modder
13 hours ago, hope said:

When i try to download i get this error;  "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file. " An error occurred while trying to download. Can you send me the link of this file?

• 6 months later...

I'm interested in that vBIOS too, but I'm waiting for this problem to be solved through BIOS update (I mean the posibility of ocing the card with MSI afterburner) I am not planning to, I just would love to test it in my M17x r4, and see if it gives any trouble, the clevo gtx 680m, planning to make a guide how to install it. Cant wait for my card to arrive friday/saterday

Hallo,

I try to get a Quadro K4100M to work in a Dell M6600. 

Found this thread via a vbios search and someone already made a K4000M work in a M6600.

I tried several vbios on this card. I soldered some wires to the bios IC on the card an can burn any rom on it with a CH341 IC burner, so testing is no problem.

When i use a K4100M vbios, Windows 11 is stuck on boot. It shows the Windows logo but nothing happens any more. The same with a USB stick and W11.

Burning a K4000M vbios to the IC makes windows boot, but after I use the nvidia driver for K4000M or K4100M in device manager, windows shuts down after round about 30 seconds. The fans turn on to 100%. CPU and GPU temps are fine.

GPU-Z shows 100% usage of GPU and vRAM but doesn't show how many MHz it uses on GPU and vRAM.

I'd like to test the svl7 kepler vbios for K4000M but got no access to download yet. Or maybe a K4100M vbios which makes W11 not stuck at boot logo.

I also tried several other vbios e.g. GTX680m, 780m, 880m, Quadro 3000M, 4000M but nothing worked yet. K4000M is the first which makes W11 boot...

• 2 months later...

Old thread, but anyone on here ever successfully get a Kepler K4100M running on a Dell M6600?   I have it running fine on linux, but can't boot windows of any flavor from Win7, 8 or 10.  Safe-mode or not nothing will boot.

Thanks,

Brian

Edited by brichter1978

• 7 months later...

I cannot download the file since it says "

If you are unable to download this file, it may be due to one or a combination of the following reasons:

• Your account lacks the proper credentials to access this download (e.g. T|I Elite or promoted permissions). 
  • Your account has not been validated or may have been disabled due to violations.
  • The download is restricted to certain permission groups which you are not a part of currently. "

What am i supposed to do?

• Bios Modder
50 minutes ago, eudoman said:

I cannot download the file since it says "

If you are unable to download this file, it may be due to one or a combination of the following reasons:

• Your account lacks the proper credentials to access this download (e.g. T|I Elite or promoted permissions). 
  • Your account has not been validated or may have been disabled due to violations.
  • The download is restricted to certain permission groups which you are not a part of currently. "

What am i supposed to do?

Hi!

You can read "User Account Promotion Rules":

https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

15 hours ago, Klem said:

Hello again alright i will try to be more active and productive to be verified. I am not very experienced with bios modding but i am trying to mod a biod for my n550jk but also i requested if someone can help me at the post :

Thank you very much for attention.

• 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
4 hours ago, naruto_kun said:

I wonder why I am not permitted to download the files?

Hi!

Your forum account already has all permissions to download files.

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2020 at 0:33, jafar said:

Hola, Klem

, solo quiero darte las gracias a ti y a quien hizo este vbios modificado K3000M. Me acabo de dar cuenta de que me ascendieron, luego pruebo este vbios modificado y funciona perfectamente.

capturas de pantalla

Antes

MDXIvA0.png Hlj72wR.png

Después

sffqid1.png UXrZyAa.png

Hola tengo el mismo problema no pasa de 135mhz y si lo modifico me da 324mhz me podrías ayudar

On 10/4/2023 at 1:30, Klem said:

¡Hola!

Su cuenta del foro ya tiene todos los permisos para descargar archivos.

La mía no estoy tratando de subir quiero probar vbios para mi dell m6700 vi en un foro que lograron subir a mas de 800mhz el core gpu me gustaría probarla.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2023 at 4:46 AM, ztxa said:

Hola tengo el mismo problema no pasa de 135mhz y si lo modifico me da 324mhz me podrías ayudar

La mía no estoy tratando de subir quiero probar vbios para mi dell m6700 vi en un foro que lograron subir a mas de 800mhz el core gpu me gustaría probarla.

You can try to modify the vbios yourself with Kepler Bios Tweaker. I can't attach my orignal K3000m bios and the modded one, but I've been using it for years. It's not a great overclockeable card, though.

On 6/8/2023 at 15:22, helicon said:

Puede intentar modificar el vbios usted mismo con Kepler Bios Tweaker. No puedo adjuntar mi BIOS K3000m original y la modificada, pero la he estado usando durante años. Sin embargo, no es una gran tarjeta overclockeable.

Hola lo he intentado use tweaker para subir a 300 mhz de los 135 mhz de fabrica pero necesito liberar el voltaje de la gráfica pero no puedo hacerlo sin vbios ya que no quiero dañar la gráfica saludos.