NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

• Bios Modder
18 minutes ago, msigx said:

@Klem I've the vbios thru the gpu-z 0.87

Attach it to this post.

I can OC like normal - to +135/1000, but can you unlock it (and maybe voltage and power limit, but it's not necessary).

Perfectly running it in MSI GX740 :D

GK104.rom

Check your PM.

Hello I seen a post where svl was running a custom BIOS on his 680m running 1.100 voltage, does anyone know where I would be able to get a BIOS like that for my clevo p170em as I'd like to see how much further I can push my chip. Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
I apologize in advance for my bad Englis, I'm French.

I want to follow this tutorial for my pc that i currently have a Toshiba Qosmio with the graphic card 770M. I went to download the files, but i don't know which to take in the pack is provided. A generic fil was present is this pack, but should it not be another example ?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Edited by vort
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, calixto.jr1 said:

hello, vort

for download u need to do 5 posts.

Hello Calixto,

The question I ask myself, do I take the generic Nvidia 770M file or other file related to another manufacturer pc (MSI, DELL etc... ) or they are identical ?
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, vort said:

Hello Calixto,

The question I ask myself, do I take the generic Nvidia 770M file or other file related to another manufacturer pc (MSI, DELL etc... ) or they are identical ?

sorry i got it wrong   lolololol ,

i "think" that the same vBios. like mine, i 660m(asus g75vw) but just have example from DELL(660m).

in the first post said :

Nvidia 700m series:

Nvidia GTX 780m:

• 'OC edition' -> unlocked overclocking limits, voltage adjustable, power target adjustable, optimized performance at higher clocks
    Can be used for all current 780m (Clevo, MSI and Dell).

Nvidia GTX 770m:

• 'OC edition' -> see above

Nvidia GTX 765m:

• 'OC edition' -> see above. Refer to the file name to know which version is suited for your syste

--------

so i think that can be good for ur 770m too.... but be carefull....lololololol and gl.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes ^^

I would not damage the bios of the graphics card while a backup is the pinnacle of vbios as you never know what can happen :)

I will in this case try to unlock the download and do the release tests.

Thanks for your help and answers.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tech|Inferno has a minimum 5 quality post rule that all new users must adhere to. The details of this can be found in the forum rules but the basics are as follows:

Minimum Post Requirements

• You must have a minimum of 5 posts to send a private message, download attachment, send another member an e-mail, set a custom avatar, download files from the forum download section or upload photos to a personal album.
  • Any attempt to circumvent this requirement with spam posts, posts questioning the forum rules or e-mail requests for files will result in an infraction. Continued abuse of the forum rule will result in a permanent ban. There will be no appeals made once an administrator or super moderator has banned you permanently from this forum.
  • Reposting any files developed by T|I staff on other sites is forbidden and will result in a permanent ban, please respect the time and effort our staff puts in for you.

Alternatively, if you wish to download an attachment and do not have the time or desire to make 5 quality posts, you may opt to upgrade to a T|I Elite Member account which will give you full privileges for a set period of time.

Most importantly, please be sure to read the Tech|Inferno forum rules so that you can quickly become acquainted with this forum.

We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,

so...i think both ....answer or make new!!!!

Edited by calixto.jr1
was wrong quote
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh i'm sorry, i guess the answer to my question was one box above!

Oh well that leaves me with 2 quality posts :whistle:

Once you have participated in the community sufficiently over the course of a week , your account will become flagged for review and at that time the T|I moderation team will review your history here over the past week and promote you accordingly.

Your hard work is much appreciated slv7, my old P370EM benefited from it a lot. c:
I'm going to enjoy heavily overclocking my new Dell Quadro K4000m in my Precision M6600, I switched because it's lighter, and I was sick of the loud clevo fan profiles, and I think it might be worth it when I'm done with this Quadro 3000m.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 6:43 AM, vort said:

Yes ^^

I would not damage the bios of the graphics card while a backup is the pinnacle of vbios as you never know what can happen :)

I will in this case try to unlock the download and do the release tests.

Thanks for your help and answers.

I want to flash my k4000m to a GeForce gtx 675mx.  But the bios file is for MSI. My card is HP I think. Is it still possible?

You can`t flash the K4000M with GTX 675MX Vbios.

The Card ID of the K4000M is not in the Vbios,Nvidia make it with Combination of Resistors on the Quadro Cards.

If You flash the GTX 675MX Vbios the Card is still a K4000M in Device Manager and the Card don`t work right.

MSI don`t have a Vbios for thr K4000M.

With the K5100Mit is the same,is also not possible to flash it to GTX 780M

On 7/23/2012 at 9:27 AM, svl7 said:

More stuff exclusive for T|I users, voltage mods:

All the vbios listed here are attached at the end of the post.

Nvidia 800m series:

Nvidia GTX 880m (8GB version only):

• 'OC edition' -> unlocked overclocking limits, voltage adjustable, power target adjustable, optimized performance at higher clocks
    Can be used for all current 880m (Clevo, MSI and Dell).

Nvidia GTX 870m:

Nvidia GTX 860m (GK104 variant):

• 'OC edition' -> see above. Refer to the file name to know which version is suited for your system.
    NOTE: Only for the Kepler version of the 860m. Silly Nvidia started giving different GPUs the same name.

Nvidia 700m series:

Nvidia GTX 780m:

• 'OC edition' -> unlocked overclocking limits, voltage adjustable, power target adjustable, optimized performance at higher clocks
    Can be used for all current 780m (Clevo, MSI and Dell).

Nvidia GTX 770m:

Nvidia GTX 765m:

• 'OC edition' -> see above. Refer to the file name to know which version is suited for your system.

Hidden Content

Nvidia 600m series:

MSI GTX 680m (4GB version):

• 'OC edition' revised -> higher limits for software overclocking, stock default clocks

-----------------------

Dell GTX 680m (2GB version) vbios:

• 'OCedition' revised -> higher limits for software overclocking, stock default clocks
  • same with increased 3d voltage ('OV') -> refer to the file name

-----------------------

Clevo GTX 680m (4GB version) vbios:

• 'OCedition' revised -> higher limits for software overclocking, stock default clocks. For P1xxHM based systems I recommend only using version 80.04.29.00.01 !! Some users reported issue with other vbios versions (stock or modified, doesn't matter). EM users make sure you're on the latest BIOS / EC
  • same with increased 3d voltage ('OV') -> refer to the file name (Same warning as above applies to P1xxHM users).

-----------------------

K3000m:

• (Nvidia) K3000m - 80.04.3A.00.07 'OCedition' -> higher software overclocking limit
    Should work on all K3000m, unless you got a board ID mismatch.
  • (HP) K3000m - 80.04.33.00.2E - 'OC edition' - > same as above, but probably the better choice if you use a HP machine

-----------------------

K5000m:

• (Dell) K5000m - 80.04.33.00.35 - 'OCedition' -> higher software overclocking limit, stock 3d clocks 758MHz
    It's Dell but should work on all K5000m, unless you get a board ID mismatch.

-----------------------

GTX 670mx:

• MSI 670mx (1.5GB) - 80.04.5B.00.A5_'OCedition'_rev00 -> higher software overclocking limits, tweaked performance at high clocks.
    Same board as the Clevo card.
  • Clevo 670mx (3GB) - 80.04.58.00.03_'OC edition'_rev02 -> same as above, plus voltage is adjustable per software.

----------------------

MSI GTX 675mx:

• MSI 675mx (2GB) - 80.04.58.00.14_'OCedition'_rev00 -> higher software overclocking limits, tweaked performance at high clocks.
  • MSI 675mx (4GB) - 80.04.58.00.0E_'OCedition'_rev00 -> same as above, vbios for 4GB card (!)

-----------------------

Clevo GTX 675mx:

• Clevo 675mx (4GB) - 80.04.58.00.05_'OCedition'_rev00 -> higher software overclocking limits, tweaked performance at high clocks.

-----------------------

ASUS G75VW BIOS:

- 660m at 1000MHz core / 1400MHz memory

- additional BIOS menus

http://forum.techinferno.com/asus-gaming-notebook-forum/2538-%5Bg75vw%5D-modified-bios-vbios-higher-overclocking.html

-------

Donation link in case you want to buy me a beer ;) Thanks and cheers!

FILE DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Hey I downloaded the Dell k4000m OC and flashed. I got board mismatch but still worked. Mine is HP. I cannot clock higher then 920 on core else my driver crashes. Temps are fine 66-71C. Also when I did clock to 900 it wouldn't go higher than 888 even on high gpu load. Thought it was memory but still driver crash. I have also noticed that it's a lil more laggy when dragging windows. I've seen on other forums that it can get up to 980-1000 and possibly higher. I have my original HP bios if you wanna just unlock that for me I'll buy you a few beers if you think that'll fix my issues lol.